Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After weeks and months of shopping, last night I finally bought my Titan! Just a piece of advice, make sure you measure your garage before buying. This truck is big, and really fills a garage nicely.

My wife couldn't believe how big it is! :jester:

I got a good deal on a Black SE Crew Cab. Tow package and utility bed with power captain.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Congradulations!!!!!
Welcome aboard fellow Titanaholic.
I'll bet this is the best your right foot has ever felt.

Robert

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Very very nice and of course you knowyou need to post pics now right? LOL YEs, she sure does fill a garage...I have a total of 4 inches Front to Rear to park it...its tight...LOL

Chris

·
Registered
330 Posts
I wan't to see some pics of that Truck!! That was what I almost got the day before Christmas but the dealer backed out of the trade the next day so I got silver instead after waiting a week. The black has colored specs in it when you look at it up close...Cool!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Congrats on the new truck! I saw a Black CC and man it was gorgeous. I have a hard enough time keeping my black car clean...so a truck would be too much. Nothing beats a black car in looks though..gorgeous!

·
Registered
823 Posts
dd564 said:
After weeks and months of shopping, last night I finally bought my Titan! Just a piece of advice, make sure you measure your garage before buying. This truck is big, and really fills a garage nicely.

My wife couldn't believe how big it is! :jester:

I got a good deal on a Black SE Crew Cab. Tow package and utility bed with power captain.
Congrats dd, the black that Nissan uses is absolutely stunning.

·
Registered
823 Posts
CaliforniaTitan said:
Very very nice and of course you knowyou need to post pics now right? LOL YEs, she sure does fill a garage...I have a total of 4 inches Front to Rear to park it...its tight...LOL

Chris
I have to put my front bumper gently against the wall of my garage to close the door. At that point I have .5 inches of clearance..... :huh: No room for error!!! But hey, it FITS!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pic Posted!

Hey everyone,

I posted a couple photos of the new Titan in the Picture Forum. Take a look!

I have about 5 inches to spare in my garage to fit this monster in.

·
Registered
622 Posts
AfroCreame. said:
Congrats on the new truck! I saw a Black CC and man it was gorgeous. I have a hard enough time keeping my black car clean...so a truck would be too much. Nothing beats a black car in looks though..gorgeous!
hearing all this positive talk about the black TITAN is makin me feel better, haha

04 TITAN SE 4x2
CC Galaxy Black

60 days...

·
Registered
155 Posts
New truck

Congratulations!! What a beautiful truck!! :) I am sure you are enjoying every moment in it. I built an extra shop just for the “toys" so I wouldn't have to worry about the space. It sure is nice to have but it still has the empty space reserved for my Titan. Still not here. Maybe next week. Must be taking the slow back roads or not shipped yet. Have fun and let us all know how you like it after a few hundred miles.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts