Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think. Greg hook me up with 4" CST spindle lift with 2 1/2 leveling kit, 4" block and shocks in the rear. i need some advise on tires. will 33in look good on it. Does any one have picture of 33's on?

Attachments

·
Banned
138 Posts
Titan636 said:
What do you guys think. Greg hook me up with 4" CST spindle lift with 2 1/2 leveling kit, 4" block and shocks in the rear. i need some advise on tires. will 33in look good on it. Does any one have picture of 33's on?

if you don't mind saying so. what did that cost you?

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
m1aman said:
if you don't mind saying so. what did that cost you?
With the setup he got, I'm guessing $1100 or so. In addition to the stuff he listed, he had to get new rear shocks and a carrier bearing drop bracket. I've got the same setup, except I got new coilovers, and a deaver spring pack in the rear.

Don't get the 33's, you won't be happy - they won't fill the wheel well. Go for the 35s, and find a rim with backspacing between 5.15-5.4"

Your truck looks awesome by the way!!

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
that looks sweet
hye cant you squeez some 35's nittos on the stock 18's.. with minor moding to the inner fender wells

·
Registered
373 Posts
First pic is with 33" tires.....second pic is 35" tires.....

Go with the 35" tires, you'll probably like the look a lot better.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
92,271 Posts
TCW said:
First pic is with 33" tires.....second pic is 35" tires.....

Go with the 35" tires, you'll probably like the look a lot better.
Nice side by side comparison there TCW! The 33's do look a little lost in the wheelwells. I'd go for the 35's as well! Nice lifts guys!

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
how would the 35's look on just a 4" performance lift w/the deaver pack? and How much do the 35's kill the gas milege and is the get up and go slowed down much?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
Nice side by side comparison there TCW! The 33's do look a little lost in the wheelwells. I'd go for the 35's as well! Nice lifts guys!
Thanks......and my thoughts exactly.

·
Registered
373 Posts
jasonmotox said:
how would the 35's look on just a 4" performance lift w/the deaver pack? and How much do the 35's kill the gas milege and is the get up and go slowed down much?
My gas mileage has changed a little bit but it's not really that bad. As far as get up and go....I haven't really noticed that big of a difference even though I've heard it slows them down. Either way, the trade off has been totally worth it!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I noticed a drop in both immediately, mileage and 'get up n' go' but agree that the trade off was definitely worth it (kinda wish I didn't work 20+ miles away from home though)

truck looks good 636.....for whatever reason, some trucks look ok w/33s, I don't think AG's looked that bad with non-OEM 33s, but TCW's truck definitely needed 35s.......

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
AgTitan06 said:
Yea, but if you use the stock 18s with 35" tires, the back of the tire will rub against the CST spindle.
if your okay wiht spacers i would get some .. they are alot cheaper than getting a new set of rims ..with a different off-set..

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
thanks guys, I think I'll go with the 33" terra grapplers on stock 18's under a 4" performance package. I'll post picks here in a couple weeks. Thanks again, ya'll trucks are bad a/s!

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
if you get 35's then you will want new gears as well. it adds up quick I'm making he same considerations myself and I think I'm going to stick with 4" lift so I can keep my 33 BFG's on stock rims (Just had to install them 2 weeks ago because I had a blowout on the freeway and only have one vehicle) hate to throw away the $1200 it cost to have new rubber installed.

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
SDTitan1 said:
I noticed a drop in both immediately, mileage and 'get up n' go' but agree that the trade off was definitely worth it (kinda wish I didn't work 20+ miles away from home though)

truck looks good 636.....for whatever reason, some trucks look ok w/33s, I don't think AG's looked that bad with non-OEM 33s, but TCW's truck definitely needed 35s.......
I've never had 33s on my truck. That truck with the 33s is "themaildude" truck

1 - 20 of 35 Posts