Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is been raining here in town all day and is been real claudy. This happen around 3pm Im driving to the mall w/my wife and son and as soon I turn in to this street I see a cop car coming and he turns around, I tell my wife he is going to pull off over and I know why. And thats what exactly happen. I got pull over for having my fog lights on. After he pulled me over he also ask me about my front license plate. The cop didnt even run my information or gave me a writing warning. he just let me know that he doesnt want to see my truck again with the all my fogs on and w/out license plate!!!

The cop was kind of cool he let me know I can only have 4 lights on at a time either all 4 fogs or 2 headlight and 2 fogs. So i learn my lesson Im installing my license plate back on . It has been almost a year since I took my plates off and been running the ffogs even at night and no problems.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
what kind of law is that too many lights on ??? so how many lights do you have ? hi beam low beam fogs ?? explain please (pic 2)

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
killcatzforfun said:
what kind of law is that too many lights on ??? so how many lights do you have ? hi beam low beam fogs ?? explain please (pic 2)
It sounds like the "Yes officer, no Officer - I am sorry Officer - woops I dropped my emergency $100 bill on the ground out from behind my licence- can I just go home now" Law. Now put your front plate back where it belongs and cease and desist your one man crime spree. LOL!:jester: :jester: :jester:

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
royr i do not understand the whole thing you said in " " im guessing where you live and when yoo get pulled over you tell the cop youve got a 100 dollar bill hanging off your plate and dipset lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts