Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had an 06 taco cc trd off road. loved that truck when the first came out but had to part with it. upgraded to an 08 titan se cc lwb. ive had it for a month now and love the truck and the space, and the bed, and the ride, and the power rear window, i can go on and on and on and on, i even was able to take it on its first camping trip. the mpg on the titan isn't too much of an issue, cause i did have the 6 in the taco.

ive picked up alot of good info on what to look for and having compiled a list of mods, a long list indeed. but for now ill be enjoying my stock titan for a bit.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Great upgrade!

·
Registered
801 Posts
welcome to TT. Glad you are loving your truck

·
Registered
542 Posts
Sharp truck!

Are you glad to have a truck with a steel bed again, as opposed to the plastic-bed taco?:teethmast

·
Registered
792 Posts
Sweet man you got the best color too! Sometimes I wish I would have gotten the long bed... Where did you go camping? That looks like Lake Skinner or something...

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Nice pick! What made you go with the Titan over a Tundra?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Nice signature pic where did u take it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sharp truck!

Are you glad to have a truck with a steel bed again, as opposed to the plastic-bed taco?:teethmast
thanks, i am glad indeed, the taco plastic bed looked slick but i noticed that i carefully loaded everything on it, worrying it would give. plus i had the short bed which was tiny!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet man you got the best color too! Sometimes I wish I would have gotten the long bed... Where did you go camping? That looks like Lake Skinner or something...
took me awhile to find this exact monster, most importantly the LWB and Smoke. we camped at skinner indeed, not more than 5 days i picked up the truck.

Nice pick! What made you go with the Titan over a Tundra?
titantalk.com

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Sick truck bro. long beds cc's look sweet.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Congrats on the upgrade bro. And you definitely did get the best color!

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts