Nissan Titan Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, here goes the latest addition to the beastie...The pics (taken at night time) don't do the seat covers and color coordination much justice. I'll get more pics in the daylight when I get a chance.

Dave

Attachments

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
So, what's the logic here? Why the fluorescent green for the passenger and the "almost not noticable" light gray for the driver's seat? I'll say one thing.... it's a BOLD statement..... :dunno:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Should have gotten a shot showing both together in one pic, then.... I'd say you'd be right... not gonna lose that one... :eek:

·
Premium Member
76,529 Posts
at first i thought they glowed in the dark.. the seat covers look to be quality, the color is very bold for most, reminds me of monster engergy drink.. what's on the outside matching this?? more pics please.

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
Should have gotten a shot showing both together in one pic, then.... I'd say you'd be right... not gonna lose that one... :eek:
Speaking of getting a shot.......and showing both together, your avatar brings some things to mind!!!! :upsidedow

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
roy365 said:
Speaking of getting a shot.......and showing both together, your avatar brings some things to mind!!!! :upsidedow
Almost makes you want to NOT be good all year, don't it? :thedevil:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea, both front seats are the same. I only added the pic of the stock seat cover to show the difference. I included a full-view pic of the driver and passenger seat, but the flash from the camera make the drivers-side look yellow. I also included a few exterior pics. I still have a lot of work to do before the beastie is complete. I will get some daytime pics soon, it looks a lot better in sunlight.

Dave

Attachments

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Just wondering... Why lime green? I don't mean to sound rude, but it's a really bold color to put all over a black truck. Do you really like lime green that much? I mean, more power to you, unless you want a rear wing, but God help you when you try to sell it.....

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
Just wondering... Why lime green? I don't mean to sound rude, but it's a really bold color to put all over a black truck. Do you really like lime green that much? I mean, more power to you, unless you want a rear wing, but God help you when you try to sell it.....
It's obvious he REALLY likes it Blacbeauty. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Hmmmm... Whodathunkit? :dunno:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Looks a little ricer, but I like it.

·
Registered
334 Posts
to each there own.......

·
Premium Member
76,529 Posts
Blackbeauty said:

why ask why?? i know you're saving up for purple neons under your truck :jester:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Well, I'm a HUGE fan of LimeLight green on 60 & 70's MOPAR muscle cars, don't think I'd want it slathered on my Titan tho ..........

If it makes you happy is all that counts - to each his own !

·
Registered
35 Posts
Um,.......I don't even know what to say........
Not my taste but whatever dude!
Maybe it's like those home makeover shows, you gotta wait until the whole thing comes together......I hope.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.