Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Baby on the way, and I have to part with my Titan....selling for parts. N Fab black powder coated bars that fit Titan Crew Cab. Usual wear, no dents. $300firm.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Damn, I just ordered GoRhinos which should be here tomorrow. :(

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
dut said:
Damn, I just ordered GoRhinos which should be here tomorrow. :(
dont be upset about the gorhinos, they are a great step and imho, look better. how much did you get them for shipped?

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
comeonitsatitan said:
will they fit a kc?
They will most likely be too long to fit under your cab and the rear step pad will be in the wrong place to be useful. I wouldn't recommend it.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
how about some pics and a location?

·
Registered
647 Posts
goathead said:
dont be upset about the gorhinos, they are a great step and imho, look better. how much did you get them for shipped?
$331 shipped from truckcandy.com. The only thing I don't like is the different color step "pad"

KAcoach said:
I bought a pair of GoRhino's about two weeks ago and paid $300 shipped for them.
Great price. :)

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
dut said:
$331 shipped from truckcandy.com. The only thing I don't like is the different color step "pad"
thats what i paid for mine,3-4 months ago. i like the aluminum step. you can always remove it and have it pc'd or anodized.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Any pics that you can post up?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll post pics this afternoon. Im also putting the truck up on autotrader, so if I dont sell them, they'll go with the truck.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
location location location?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts