Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Filing my taxes now looks to be promising! Anything you guys have planned for the T with your refunds or no? Radflos for me!!! :redblob"

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
oh yeeeeaaaahhhh. im filing this week too.

1. 20x14 fuel hostage

2. truetrac

3. gears

4. hood wrapped

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Ya ,too bad there wasn't some sort of "entitlement benefits" from the government for modding the T! :crying:

Reactions: Steelyeyedone

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds to be a good year for all of us for 2011! Radflos is all I have on my mind for the time being I might be getting more. :D C'mon guys post up! I wanna hear what you guys are starting the new year off on your Titans!

·
Registered
949 Posts
well all the things I ordered on the 23rd of december are coming in so it can be considered 2011 add on's.........n-fab step bars, led third brake light, jdm black tails, rubber matts, black bull bar, and a procomp lift I bought from a member here.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
I'm realistically lookin' forward to getting Up Rev, glass front and back along with paint or wrap... then on the "I hope the wife will also let me get" list consists of JWT cams and 4:10 front/rear gears. I also found a reputable shop to do both already as well, just gotta sweet talk the wife for authorization, and I'm thinking something extra special for Valentine's Day this year might help...

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm realistically lookin' forward to getting Up Rev, glass front and back along with paint or wrap... then on the "I hope the wife will also let me get" list consists of JWT cams and 4:10 front/rear gears. I also found a reputable shop to do both already as well, just gotta sweet talk the wife for authorization, and I'm thinking something extra special for Valentine's Day this year might help...
Dang!!! Your truck will be BEAST! I'll be following your threads closely now. lol :teethmast

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Dang!!! Your truck will be BEAST! I'll be following your threads closely now. lol :teethmast
but it won't ever become KING... LOL... I'm just glad mine's finally getting paid off in April, so I can keep saving up for these future mods... that's my excuse to the wife, "would you rather have me improve on my Titan, or buy a new truck and have $$$ monthly payments again???" I think after I'm done modding and feel sufficiently content (will I ever get there), then I'll be ready to buy a new ride... of course, the Titan will be passed on to my boy (he's 8 now, so that gives me at least another 7 yrs of modding enjoyment!)

·
Registered
557 Posts
How in the world do you manage to get back that kind of loot !!! Not looking good for me this year.

And its ur money, the gubmint just took too much of it.

enjoy the mods...

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
oh yeeeeaaaahhhh. im filing this week too.

1. 20x14 fuel hostage

2. truetrac

3. gears

4. hood wrapped
and i might pick some front glass from mextitan.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
BTW that grille looks sick on there, who hooked that up for you :rofl:

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
How in the world do you manage to get back that kind of loot !!! Not looking good for me this year.

And its ur money, the gubmint just took too much of it.

enjoy the mods...
4 kids, wife is a teacher, and I write off a crapload of expenses... on the average, I get a combined return of $10-$12k.... don't ask me how, I give my CPA the figures and a check for 5 hundo, he emails me my tax form ti sign, couple weeks later I get my own money back to spend...

BTW that grille looks sick on there, who hooked that up for you :rofl:
chu' talkin' to me??? or the KING??? If me, it's the T Rex single piece replacement with a custom made billet Decepticon bolted through the billet... if the KING's, looks like a BEDLINED OEM KING POLARIS SPECIAL EDITION!

FAWK, I have yet to see a 1099 or W-2.....
I use my final pay stub of the year, has all the YTD figures to fill out a tax worksheet, my CPA has my prior year's information for the E signature, so I fill everything out, he computes the figures, and its done... oh yeah, the 1099's are imported (via internet) so I don't need to wait for paper either... I wanna say that everything from my employer and lendors are usually accessible via the internet after the 15th of the month as well...

·
Registered
731 Posts
Tax return = what's that?

Appears me and the wife give all ours to DRTYAZN and one more person.
Looking to pay $20K. Luckily they already took out $18.5K on us so we'll have to pay around $1,500 more..

IMO, no one should end up getting these huge returns. They should just pay zero and get zero..

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Tax return = what's that?

Appears me and the wife give all ours to DRTYAZN and one more person.
Looking to pay $20K. Luckily they already took out $18.5K on us so we'll have to pay around $1,500 more..

IMO, no one should end up getting these huge returns. They should just pay zero and get zero..
well, I agree with the NO PAY as well... however, as for My Return, I'm filling out paperwork to get my own money back, minus what the government deems they should get based on my income bracket... the thing is that the wife and I pay tax based on the "married w/0 dependents" bracket throughout the year and end up paying a high amount of tax per/paycheck... If we change our tax exemptions to married claiming 2 each or more, sure we wouldn't pay as much tax per/paycheck, but our tax return would not be much either... I rather then get a healthy return so we keep our exemptions minimal prior to filing... That's why I get a large refund...

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Im looking to do a procomp 6" stage 2 using saw's or radflo's, amp steps, nitto trails, & maybe fuel octane rims (not sure though on rims). I usually get around 10k back too.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts