Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my truck running pretty good now and i want to make it look good also.I got a hood ordered from suncoast with the ram air,after i install that the only other thing on my truck that doesn't look stock is the JBA tip.I'm trying to get some ideas of what to do as far as rims or anything else that some of you guys have done,so if you got some pics lets see them.As far as rims i'm not that much of a flashy guy but i'm open on any ideas.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
There is a pic in my sig. I don't have any others on this computer though.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
titanmike said:
There is a pic in my sig. I don't have any others on this computer though.
I'd like to see a better pic of your wheels if you got one.
This is what i'm working with:

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have a Granite Titan as well and was considering the KMC XD Series Hoss wheels in gloss black. I like the idea of black wheels on a granite truck

·
Registered
775 Posts
06titancrewse said:
My new wheels......

Now that's a REALLY sharp truck!! Granite happens to be one of my favorite colors. Nice choice on wheels, too. Not too bling, not too plain! Good job.

:cheers:

·
Registered
39 Posts
bigsal51 said:
I saw some nice rims at sears of all places. Black and chrome center caps

Here is mine sitting on the beach. Attached is also a photoshop picture of some black wheels on the titan, since I was itching for some black wheels. I know the photoshop is not the best, just wanted to see what the darker wheels looked like.

Attachments

·
Registered
781 Posts
Honestly I Love My Deepwater Cuse It Different But I Think Granite Is My Favorite Color Now It Is Perfect

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I dont know which looks better,black or chrome.Thought we had more trucks that are granite.

·
Registered
22 Posts
06titancrewse said:
my first set of wheels.........
Nice looking! I actually like these wheels as apposed to your new wheels. I'm a thinkin these would look good on my red alert Titan. Can you give some info on these wheels? I may go shopping for them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts