Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well we had a great day...it was HOT...mid 90's and 100% humidity. My friend with his SRT-10 single cab six speed, his wifes C6 Vette, a mustang with giggle juice and me with my HD F150. The SRT-10 and I raced 3 times. First race i blew his doors off... second race he got me by .007 and the third race i could not hook at all and he got me by .16. His wife cut a .001 reaction time and beat my .009. Was a great day with lotsa great races...wish you were there... heres a few pics

BTW...I ran 8.7 8.8 all day with 1.9 60" times on street tires.

Me coming out of the hole..his truck and her car.

Attachments

·
Registered
561 Posts
Sounds like a great day!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Good times sounds like it was fun. I see you have a 1/4 mile best of 13.01? doesnt that give you the itch to just break into the 12's lol

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Leadsled124 said:
Good times sounds like it was fun. I see you have a 1/4 mile best of 13.01? doesnt that give you the itch to just break into the 12's lol
12's? nah...i'm looking for 11's...lol... that's what the new builtblock and Whipple are for... :gunz: I'm gonna just skip the 12's and get right into the 11's. :cheers:

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
fepony said:
12's? nah...i'm looking for 11's...lol... that's what the new builtblock and Whipple are for... :gunz: I'm gonna just skip the 12's and get right into the 11's. :cheers:

It's a good thing that you're in Florida, otherwise us northern Titan owners would have to teach you a lesson running the 1/4 mile....:jester:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts