Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if we're supposed to mention vendors that aren't associated with the site at all, but I gotta pass along a great experience with MGT Motorsports. I ordered the Scangauge II (with the blendmount kit) on Monday, and it showed up on my door on Wednesday!! It came from California and I'm in New York. I was impressed immediately. Then, when I went to install it, I realized that they sent me the collar for a 3/4" mirror linkage instead of the 7/8". I hopped online and shot an e-mail to their customer service (it was 8pm my time, 5pm their time) about it. I got a response in about 10 minutes and he said that the right collar would be in the mail the following day with a prepaid envelope to send the wrong collar back. I would definitely recommend these guys to anyone looking for SCII.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Nice to hear about a good experience. Maybe you should recommend this site to them. Maybe they would be interested in becoming a sponsor.

·
Premium Member
3,842 Posts
Will you be able to post pics once it's installed? I want to buy one too and am undecided if I'll just mount it on the console or not.
MGT has a great website as well as a nice price for the package deal.

Clint

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got one pic under the picture post area:

The install wasn't bad at all. The trickiest part is fiddling around with the mirror linkage, clamp, and mount plate to make it so it sits above your mirror without interfering with your view. I stuffed the cable under my headliner and took off the A-pillar to feed the cable down under the dash. Then, I fed it over to the OBD port, then tidied up the cables.
This link does a great job of showing it pictorially. It isn't my install, but it's what I referenced when I did it.
http://picasaweb.google.com/erikhulse/Blendmount

1 - 4 of 4 Posts