Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well here is a sub enclosure for you guys that do not want to take up much space and it downfiring. Has plenty of room for the sub to move . it can be placed on eiother side of the hump. It will be carperted to match your carpet. This one is for a customer with dark carpet and the pics are in my truck which has light grey. The sub is boston g1 10 and man it sounds nice. this is a great addition to the factory rf or any of the factory Titans.

price 199 plus shipping with the sub.

I almost forgot i even tried this sub with the factory amp at 2 ohms and it was an improvement . Big time.

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
Can you make one for an 8" sub. How much empty?

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUADS said:
Can you make one for an 8" sub. How much empty?
115 and yes it can built for 8s

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Nice James,

That box sure does look familiar... :)

On a side note, If you want it upfire all you have to do is flip it over and spin it around.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Very nice! What is the volume and max depth?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Tech,
Just a quick couple of ?'s Will this fit a King Cab, Do you need an amp, how hard is installation, and could you guide me through the installation part?

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LATitan1 said:
Tech,
Just a quick couple of ?'s Will this fit a King Cab, Do you need an amp, how hard is installation, and could you guide me through the installation part?

yes it will fit a king cab . its actually what its built for. you can use the factory rockford amp. but it would sound better with a small amp like the gt 20. i send every customer my number incase you get in trouble.

http://shop.tech12volts.com/product.sc?categoryId=18&productId=77

·
Registered
261 Posts
now that you have a titan, any chance on the under the front seat version?

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hitecredneck said:
now that you have a titan, any chance on the under the front seat version?

yes i have actually played with it a little. there are two problems. the seat seams to rattle like crazy with a sub under it. I assumed it was the plastic enclosure untill i built a wood enclosure and added my ads 6 inch sub. the factory enclosure does rattle but alot of it is the seat itself.

Im still working on it.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
tech12volt said:
yes i have actually played with it a little. there are two problems. the seat seams to rattle like crazy with a sub under it. I assumed it was the plastic enclosure untill i built a wood enclosure and added my ads 6 inch sub. the factory enclosure does rattle but alot of it is the seat itself.

Im still working on it.
Perhaps you could build a reflex enclosure and have it port out the front or back of the seat... instead of up under it! :) Or just put a grill on it like the PRO-BOX!!! :jester:

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
+5 db if you rhino it!

·
Registered
261 Posts
thanks tech12v,fyi I've got the kenwood under the front seat and it also rattles the seat.

·
Registered
203 Posts
bigjimbo said:
what about ionizing it??? That way it wont rust!
No No No
Powder Coat them for +10db

·
Registered
940 Posts
Isn't chrome good for +12db?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts