Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share the pic the dealership took of me the day I bought my Titan...they sent it to me today on a calendar...the big grin is still Titan inspired, a month later! :teethmast

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Has anyone ever told you that if you put on a red suit, red hat, and black boots that you'd pass quite easily for Santa Clause?? :)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Howie Kaluha said:
Has anyone ever told you that if you put on a red suit, red hat, and black boots that you'd pass quite easily for Santa Clause?? :)
hehe...Howie, I AM Santa Claus...once I saw the Titan, the sleigh and reindeer were history! I can make better time on my rounds in the Titan, plus in the Crew Cab, I've got plenty of room for "ho, ho, hoes!" :jester: :jester:
Seriously, I did play Santa this past Christmas for a chat room buddy's kids, and it was SO cool...they BELIEVED! :)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Briarman said:
hehe...Howie, I AM Santa Claus...once I saw the Titan, the sleigh and reindeer were history! I can make better time on my rounds in the Titan, plus in the Crew Cab, I've got plenty of room for "ho, ho, hoes!" :jester: :jester:
Seriously, I did play Santa this past Christmas for a chat room buddy's kids, and it was SO cool...they BELIEVED! :)

LOL :jester: :jester: :jester: .........Yeah I guess Santa's gotta upgrade from that sleight to something with much more horsepower and torque, eh? Well, hey, that's cool that ya did that for those kids....Got a beautiful Titan and can't wait to add mine to show right here on Titantalk!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts