Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else see key green words that seem to be a link to a small pop-up window?

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
You have spyware/adware installed on your pc. Run Adaware, HijackThis or a similar scanner.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You have spyware/adware installed on your pc. Run Adaware, HijackThis or a similar scanner.
No, I just found the sticky from TT about it...Thanks guys got it figured out...

·
Registered
554 Posts
loufish said:
No, I just found the sticky from TT about it...Thanks guys got it figured out...

Where did you find this sticky, because I'm getting these too. thanks...

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
554 Posts
thanks. got it.

·
Super Moderator
35,751 Posts
http://www.titantalk.com/forums/nissan-titan-news/announcements.html

"I wanted to post a quick announcement discussing the Intellitxt advertising tags some of you may be seeing. It is a new advertisement program we are doing a trial on to gauge its effectiveness and see if it is a long term solution that we might be able to adopt.

I realize that it might be an inconvenience to some of our members so we have added the ability for your to disable them. In order to do so, simply click on your User CP (in the navbar) and click on "Edit Profile" -- Scroll down and look for the "Additional Information" area. You will see an area allowing you to "Disable Intellitxt Ads", simply check "Disable" and they will be turned off permamently.

We value our members and want to give you the option to continue to enjoy this site as you always have well into the future. Thanks for being a valued member and participating on our site!"

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I never see these(nor do I want to TBH). Is this supported by FireFox?

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Yes it is i have firefox and i see them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts