Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
php1MNpp5PM.jpg phpfWbP1vPM.jpg phpIdpjnVPM.jpg phpYXXxXDPM.jpg
THE MOD LIST:

Engine:
AFE Stage 2 Intake / ProDry S Filter
Airaid Throttle Body Spacer
Stillen Brake Stiffener
Bully Dog (PUP) Premium Tune +2*
Painted Engine Cover (Thanks Scottsbro23)
Active Tuning Ground Kit

Exterior:
Stillen Grill Shell w/Street Scene Honey Comb Grill Painted Black
Lower Street Scene Honey Comb Grill / Painted Black
09' Headlights / HID 9K
Pace Edwards (Full Metal) Bed Cover
Bug Shield
Stillen Dual Side Exit Exhaust
LineX (Truck Bed)
Tinted front windows 20%
De-Badged / Painted Tail Bib / All Chrome removed
Headlight Mod
True-Trac
Stillen Diff-Cover
Axel vent Mod
NFAB CC Step Rails

Supension:
CST 4" spindle lift
Sway-A-Way 2.5" extended length coilovers
PRG Upper Control Arms
PRG Deaver 2.5" 3-leaf spring
2" tapered block
CST carrier bearing drop bracket
Sway-A-Way 2.25 Remote Reservoir Rear Shocks
Stillen Front Sport Rotors w/ Mintex Pads (Stillen Big Brake Kit / In Box In Garage)
PRG Street Traction Bars
PRG Rear Shackels

Shoes:
18x9 American Racing Thugs (Teflon)
Pro Comp 35x12.50x18 Extreme All Terrain

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
man i luv this truck.

·
Registered
954 Posts
My truck aspires to look like that lol. except I'll probably go with the dropped look eventually...

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
very nice....was your tail bib a custom job or DIY? Like the lettering too...same thing, custom made or DIY?

I took the bib of and had it painted to color match. The NoFear lettering was bought on e-bay and I applied it my self.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Sick looking truck... I like that color. What Tail Lights/Tail Light Mod are those?

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How come it took a year for anyone to comment on it?
I put this as a link to my truck MODS cause I didn't want to take half a page every time I post. This really wasn't suppose to be a comment area. Eddie just commented and it came alive. I really don't post much and I really haven't shown my truck that much. Its nice to get complements and answer questions.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I put this as a link to my truck MODS cause I didn't want to take half a page every time I post. This really wasn't suppose to be a comment area. Eddie just commented and it came alive. I really don't post much and I really haven't shown my truck that much. Its nice to get complements and answer questions.
Ah, I was just wondering how it could have gotten lost in almost a year.

Nice looking T!!

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
quick question how are those volant lights holding up?? ive heard many things like that water gets in them and hooligan from here idk if you know em hits em once in a while cause one will go out. but i still want to get a set tho cause they look sick. well yea just want to kno how they been?

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
quick question how are those volant lights holding up?? ive heard many things like that water gets in them and hooligan from here idk if you know em hits em once in a while cause one will go out. but i still want to get a set tho cause they look sick. well yea just want to kno how they been?
I bought them off another member over a year ago... I know Volant does not make them anymore and they have aftermarket versions of them out there. I have not had any problems with the Volants that I have. The other brands out there you can by might be lesser of quality and that is why you run into the defects you listed.

·
Registered
406 Posts
from a fellow canteen green guy very nice truck firms my decision that i'll be having black headlights!

·
Registered
954 Posts
from a fellow canteen green guy very nice truck firms my decision that i'll be having black headlights!
His headlights are color matched not black if I'm not mistaken.

And Canteen Green FTW!!!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
His headlights are color matched not black if I'm not mistaken.

And Canteen Green FTW!!!
Why yes they are in that picture... I went ahead and bought some 08' headlight off a member and have switched those out. I like the way the 08's look. They seem to work better with my HID's. Less glare and and light distortion. I need to upgrade the pictures have add some more small stuff to balance it out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts