Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day eh!
Picked up my '15 Titan Pro-4X week and a half ago, year/model end discounts too good to pass up. Looking forward to getting to know more about the Titan here.
Traded my '12 Frontier crew cab looking for better towing, we have a 21' tandem axle TT about 5K lbs. loaded. Can't complain about the feature/option load on the new truck and the ride and creature comforts are a big plus.

Out with the old...

In with the new...

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
ha!
I think I saw this on the Frontier site.
I recently downsized my game.
You're going to love that Titan. Mine was the best truck I've ever owned and I loved it.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Both are beautiful trucks! I upgraded from a similarly sized Tacoma, to my '10 CC and absolutely love it. I don't tow too often, but the handful of times that I have the Titan has plenty to give.

Welcome to the party! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ha!
I think I saw this on the Frontier site.
I recently downsized my game.
You're going to love that Titan. Mine was the best truck I've ever owned and I loved it.
Probably, I was a frequent poster with how to and mod pictures and the odd crawling around the great outdoors shot. I liked the Fronty but the trailer was really the upper limit, not scary or anything like that, of towing. We use a WD hitch and I had installed Sumo Springs which helped a lot but made the ride a little stiffer. The Titan is pretty smooth by comparison.

Both are beautiful trucks! I upgraded from a similarly sized Tacoma, to my '10 CC and absolutely love it. I don't tow too often, but the handful of times that I have the Titan has plenty to give.

Welcome to the party! :thumbsup:
Thanks, I'm really liking the increased passenger space and almost sinful luxury feel of the Titan. Towing starts in about 6-8 weeks with the coming of spring, can hardly wait.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just purchased a 14 pro 4x identical to yours with 22k miles in December I've put on 8k miles already and absolutely love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
591 Posts
Both great trucks :) Welcome!

Reactions: Mach1tosh

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for joining it's great to have you here
Tony
Thanks Tony. Should have seen the dealership guys go gaga over the trailering mirrors I had on the Frontier. Went to 2 different dealerships and nobody had seen a Fronty with them. The one I closed the deal with sold the Frontier within a week.
Likin' the t-shirt by the way, thanks again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts