·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No suggestions? :(

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
the guard will not mess with the flares at all, but I do love the flares especially color matched. Im not a fan of the sportsman, it kinda looks weird on our trucks, but there is a member on here that is selling his fab fours bumper guard for a good price and its a sick looking one

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the guard will not mess with the flares at all, but I do love the flares especially color matched. Im not a fan of the sportsman, it kinda looks weird on our trucks, but there is a member on here that is selling his fab fours bumper guard for a good price and its a sick looking one
Thanks for the info :D Any idea who is selling the bumper guard and where I could contact them?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you are still looking at the Westin I have one for sale. I have had it on my 08.5 Crew LWB and really liked it. I am simply moving to a front mount hitch and the brush guard is not compatible.

·
Registered
334 Posts
is it still for sale?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Do you still want a grille guard? I took it off of my '06 Titan and was going to mount to my '12 Titan, but ended up getting a new one installed.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Do you still want a grille guard? I took it off of my '06 Titan and was going to mount to my '12 Titan, but ended up getting a new one installed.
Put an ad in the Buy/sell section and it will get more eyes. Don't forget your location, pictures and if you'd be willing to ship it. Heck I may even be interested...:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts