Nissan Titan Forum banner

Grille Insert Year Compatability

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Rackmastr 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

I am going to do the Grille Mod on my 2010 Titan XE if I cant find some good grill inserts instead. I kinda like the idea of the inserts just so I am not cutting my grill apart with it being a brand new truck.

I'll paint it black or run with one of the Dunder ones I've seen posted here. Just curious about years of grilles and what would work for a 2010 model. Dont want to buy a 2006 and find out it wont work.

Any suggestions?

#4 ·
2004-2007 same grille. 2008-2011 same grille. But a 2011 grille will fit on a 2004.

#6 ·
When you say a 2011 will fit on a 2004, you mean a full swap, right?

If I am looking to buy inserts only for a 2010, I have to look at 2008 and up inserts right?

And ya...as for cutting things up and doing the mod, it looks pretty easy to do the swap and put in some bedlined expanded metal. Just saw a good deal on a 2007 grill insert that would have solved the problem good and quick!

#8 ·
Quick question in relation to the grille mod. Can a guy do it WITH the Titan emblem or the Nissan badge?

Also, has anyone had much luck with the 'cheapo' Ebay grille inserts? Thinking getting one of them and painting it black would be a cheap solution as well...but the grill mod is probably cheaper!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.