Premium Member
17,178 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,178 Posts

·
Registered
9,568 Posts
for the 500th ****ing time... That book is not what you think its about. It is about how America can CONTINUE to be a major world power in a world where other countries have caught up to us in technology, power and influence.

You guys look ridiculous when you continue to post that picture like its a bad thing.

·
Premium Member
17,178 Posts
It is about how America can CONTINUE to be a major world power in a world where other countries have caught up to us in technology, power and influence.

Zakaria is New World Order globalization cheerleader.

More importantly, he is an apologist for Muslim terrorists.

Zakaria: How We Can Defeat Terror - Newsweek - Newsweek: World News - msnbc.com

The response outside Britain has also been much stronger than ever before. The grand imam of Al-Azhar, Sheik Mohammed Sayyed Tantawi, condemned the bombers but went further, rejecting the argument that this attack could be justified as an attempt to force Britain out of Iraq. "This is illogical and cannot be the motive for killing innocent civilians," he said. More striking have been the condemnations from radical groups like Hamas, Hizbullah and Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood, all of which have denounced the bombings. Many of them have, of course, coupled their attacks on the terrorists with denunciations of American and British policies in the Middle East, particularly regarding Iraq and the Palestinian territories. But that kind of rhetoric is old news. What is new here is the fact that no one, not even Hamas, can continue to condone or even stay silent about these barbarities.

So he has a soft spot for terrorist organizations, just like the Slum Imam:

“People asked me right after the 9/11 attacks as to why do movements with political agendas carry [Islamic] religious names? Why call it ‘Muslim Brotherhood’ or ‘Hezbollah (Party of Allah)’ or ‘Hamas’ or ‘Islamic Resistance Movement’? I answer them this — that the trend towards Islamic law and justice begins in religious movements

·
Registered
9,568 Posts
Globalization is a reality. Deal with it. Move along.

That doesn't mean that book is about the fall of the United States. Quite the opposite. Stop using it, you look foolish.

bestatchess said:
More importantly, he is an apologist for Muslim terrorists.
So he has a soft spot for terrorist organizations, just like the Slum Imam

?????

Did you read the article you linked entitle "How we Can Defeat Terror". The one that talked about how stupid the terrorists are and how legitimate leadership in Islamic Culture have openly come out against terrorist actions? Or did you read something else?

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
Globalization is a reality. Deal with it. Move along.
I don't think so because now that some of us are aware of the Globalist political, legal and financial agenda that Progressives like this azz clown Zakaria and Obama have in mind, we will fight them all the way to Green Hell and gone and if you plan on occupying a place on that fence, you may want to duck because it looks to get fairly ugly before this is over with, lol.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #147 (Edited)
I can't honestly say what tripe fills Zarkaria's books or his Bolshevik brain for that matter but I know enough about him to realize I have no use for his Globalist Bull Crap and therefore he can take his Sissy, Simon Bar Sinister head and cram it up his Mary Poppins arse.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
The Slum Imam wants moderates to wage a war against extremists but the ****er is fairly clueless because little does he realize that that is exactly what's been going on and that why he is being attacked, because he plays patty cake with terrorists and therefore may as well be one as far as many of us are concerned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvZhrvy87kc

·
Premium Member
17,178 Posts
Yeah, the Slum Imam likes those "moderates" in the movement for Islamic religion, law and justice like the Muslim Brotherhood, Hezbollah and Hamas. Interesting that he equates muslim extremists (bombings, beheadings, stonings, Sharia) and Christian extremists (hold up protest signs, threaten to burn Koran). I was more afraid of the nuns in elementary school than his so-called "Christian extremists" and thus won't be answering his call to battle.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
Papa you beat me to it. The first thing I thought when I looked at his picture was " Damn he looks like Simon Bar Sinister."
Lol, I have watched hours of footage of him and I always half expect Underdog to jump onto the stage to save us from his evil Globalist plot but no such luck.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
Yeah, the Slum Imam likes those "moderates" in the movement for Islamic religion, law and justice like the Muslim Brotherhood, Hezbollah and Hamas. Interesting that he equates muslim extremists (bombings, beheadings, stonings, Sharia) and Christian extremists (hold up protest signs, threaten to burn Koran). I was more afraid of the nuns in elementary school than his so-called "Christian extremists" and thus won't be answering his call to battle.
No doubt and the only thing that would make the SlumImam any spookier would be if he dressed like a nun, lol.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
I hope that Muslims enjoy pigeons and pigeon poop, because it looks like they have designed a 500 stall pigeon outhouse.
Don't be fooled, the larger holes are vertical missile silos designed to launch attacks on the new Freedom Tower, lol.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #156
Who designed this thing?

But another theory claims the symbol actually has its roots in Hinduism. The star has been found on South Indian Hindu temples built thousands of years ago. It symbolises the 'nara-narayana', or perfect meditative balance between man and God - a state that, if maintained, can result in nirvana.
Read more: Ground Zero mosque: First look at plans for New York Islamic centre | Mail Online

I don't know who designed it but I bet Kurt Cobain would have liked it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkcJEvMcnEg

·
Super Moderator
93,287 Posts
Now they are requesting Federal funding........

Islamic community center developer seeks federal funding - CNN.com

New York (CNN) -- The developer behind the controversial Islamic community center and mosque planned for Lower Manhattan has requested federal funding through the Lower Manhattan Development Corporation to support the project known as Park51.

The funding would come from money the Department of Housing and Urban Development allocated to help rebuild the neighborhood after the 9/11 attacks.

·
Super Moderator
34,578 Posts
Now they are requesting Federal funding........

Islamic community center developer seeks federal funding - CNN.com

New York (CNN) -- The developer behind the controversial Islamic community center and mosque planned for Lower Manhattan has requested federal funding through the Lower Manhattan Development Corporation to support the project known as Park51.

The funding would come from money the Department of Housing and Urban Development allocated to help rebuild the neighborhood after the 9/11 attacks.
Oh the irony. :rofl:

Wonder what Senators Schumer and Gillibrand will have to say about that.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #159
Perfect, now all we need to do is properly staff the facility with Gitmo detainees and provide plenty of explosive materials for them to entertain themselves with when they aren't praying and then I can rest easy knowing that the U.S. is fully "Muslim Friendly."

·
Registered
637 Posts
You see 500 pigeon nests.

I see 500 sniper nests

141 - 160 of 166 Posts