Nissan Titan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i see a lot of members on here looking to get HID's for their trucks and i've got a buddy that has hook ups on HID's for our truck. I just purchased a set and they are awesome! The kit is called HID Cool and is being used throughout the import car scene. I have many buddy's with this kit and they love it as well. Just thought I'd share the wealth and ask if anybody would like a set. I can get them for $160 plus shipping if i have at least 10 people that want to purchase a kit! Just installed mine today and i love them. Wish I could have done a before and after picture but i didnt bring my camera with me to my friends house where we installed the lights. The kit comes w/ the ballasts, a cushion for the ballast that goes on the bracket that holds the ballast in place, ballast brakets, nuts and bolts and washers, and some bright a$$ HID bulbs. Let me know what size bulb(9006, 9005, h4, etc) and how many K you want the bulbs; ie: 6000k(white), 8000k(blue), etc. and i will have my buddy find out if they have it available. I will personally pick them up from my buddy for you and ship to you making sure it is being shipped in the most safest conditions.Lets get the ball rolling!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.