Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everybody, I'm back from vaca, my wife just gave birth to our first child, a beautiful baby girl!!:cheers:

I've heard that some people are interested in this, but I can only order them in groups of 16!! I don't know why, it must be another one of Nissan's brainstorms!!:teethmast

Keyless Entry Kaypad

PRODUCT FEATURES:

• Convenient – No more lockouts. It allows people to leave their keys
    safely locked in the car while jogging, swimming, hiking,
    or doing just about anything. This one small investment
    will save time and money if they are locked out of their
    car.
  • Wireless – Tunes to the same frequency as your key fob transmitter (No wiring necessary)
  • Easy Installation – No drilling required
  • Long Battery Life – Lasts 100,000 cycles
  • Programmable – Set or change your own access code
It Fits
All 2005 and Later Nissan and
Infiniti Vehicles with the
Remote Keyless Entry System

List is $89.95, and your group Buy price would be $65.00(sorry, I put the wrong price before!! Oops!) plus $5.00 Shipping!
I already have one person signed up:

1. rvandam

Let me know!!
-Jamie

Attachments

·
Registered
799 Posts
List is $89.95, and your group Buy price would be $65.00(sorry, I put the wrong price before!! Oops!) plus $5.00 Shipping!

1. rvandam
2. dhammond

·
Registered
902 Posts
galaxycrew said:
i have an aftermarket alarm system on my 2004 xe. will it work then? haha just about X's out all of your requirements.
even though i have an aftermarket alarm system, i'm considering buying this because once i get inside my truck, i can disarm the alarm with the aftermarket fob or the key/valet button.

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Count me in for one unit. Looks great. Might it work on other brand vehicles?

·
Registered
799 Posts
dhammond said:

1. rvandam
2. dhammond
3. TitanBlue
4. TitanEngineer
....... ,............

·
Registered
14 Posts
I installed mine 2 weeks ago on the black part of the door above the door handle next to the window. I like the location as it is fairly discrete. Once you have it you will never want a vehicle without it as I almost did not buy a Titan because of it. (My previous two F150's had one and I LOVED THE CONVENIENCE.)

Check out this place..... my nissan parts on the web. I pick mine up for about $62.99 plus Texas tax and shipping.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
houston1 said:
I installed mine 2 weeks ago on the black part of the door above the door handle next to the window. I like the location as it is fairly discrete. Once you have it you will never want a vehicle without it as I almost did not buy a Titan because of it. (My previous two F150's had one and I LOVED THE CONVENIENCE.)

Check out this place..... my nissan parts on the web. I pick mine up for about $62.99 plus Texas tax and shipping.
That equals out to be about the same or more depending on what the tax rate is!!
-Jamie

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Put me down for one.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Add me to the list....

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Looking forward to this item. Never did a group buy, how do we pay you? I prefer CC. If this item would work on a 2004 Chevy Impala, I'll buy 2! Thanks.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here's what we got so far:
1. rvandam
2. dhammond
3. TitanBlue
4. TitanEngineer
5. MO Titan
6. 1blackx

The easiest thing to do would be to have you each call me (when we have 16) with your individual info, so nothing gets messed up!!
-Jamie

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Sorry, I'll have to drop. Making my final purchase of upgrades at Nissan this week, it'll be waiting for me there @20% off list. I thought group buy would fill in a week or less.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
TitanBlue said:
Sorry, I'll have to drop. Making my final purchase of upgrades at Nissan this week, it'll be waiting for me there @20% off list. I thought group buy would fill in a week or less.
Sorry about that, I thought it would fill up quickly myself!!
anybody else interested??
-Jamie

1 - 20 of 47 Posts