Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone.

In order to kick off Suncoast's return to the forums, we would like to set up a group buy for you. Get a jump start on next spring or get an early Christmas present. If we can get 5 people to order, Suncoast will drop the price $296 on the new Titan / Armada Ram Air Hood. This GP will only last for the next 7 week (ending 12/15).

2004-2007 Nissan Titan/Armada
  • MSRP - $995 ($1110 with heat extractors)
  • GP - $699 ($799 with heat extractors)

You can place an order at the web site to show your commitment.

Titan Talk Suncoast Group Purchase Link

Attachments

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
How much is shipping for something like this?

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AF-Medic said:
How much is shipping for something like this?
Good Question. Sorry I forgot to include that already.

$125 to anywhere in the continental US
$199 to anywhere in Canada

There is a special Group buy listing on our website but this system is not letting me post links yet.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
wow, that is a great deal there. way to step up and support the aftermarket. now if i can just somehow make that money disappear.....

·
Registered
303 Posts

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
wow awesome hood and awesome price.. i'll definatly want one for my truck, where do the heat extractors actually let the heat out ??

thanks..

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Toomnymods said:
wow awesome hood and awesome price.. i'll definatly want one for my truck, where do the heat extractors actually let the heat out ??

thanks..
The heat extractor option is a vent one the rear underside of the hood. The inlet is on the passenger side and the outlet is centered. See the pics below.

I've also been asked about paint. All Suncoast hoods come in white gel coat. We do not paint them prior to shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
SuncoastPrez said:
The heat extractor option is a vent one the rear underside of the hood. The inlet is on the passenger side and the outlet is centered. See the pics below.

I've also been asked about paint. All Suncoast hoods come in white gel coat. We do not paint them prior to shipping.
that explains it better than just seeing the picture... almost thought that both open vented spots led into the engine bay from the front port... however, like a prior post had asked... how well does the port and ram air path of travel prevent water (rain, muddy water, etc.) from entering into the air filter chamber?

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Painting Hoods prior to shippment

Energizer said:
No way to paint them if we provide the paint codes?
Is it possible to paint, theoretically - yes. Is it worth doing - NO!

There are a few reason's not to paint prior to shipping.

1. We, at Suncoast, don't do the painting ourselves so we would just take it to one of a few local paint and body shops we work with close by. Then, if you have any issues with the paint, instead of going to the guy in your neighborhood that did it you'd be many miles away from our guy that did it.

2. Your brand new paint job is now at the mercy of some guy and his forklift as your hood ships via truck freight.

3. When you or your body man starts to install and does a fit check, you may decide to sand an edge to get a fender line perfect.

4. Many of the newer paint styles actually have different shades so blending to the rest of the vehicle is a much better answer.

The bottom line is Suncoast sends the hoods in a white gel coat finish ready to be prepped for paint.

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
317_TITANs said:
what intakes have been installed on the trucks that have your hoods?
The attached photo is an Airaid System. K&N also works well.

There is a good Frequently Asked Question on my website but this system is not letting me post the link. (any administrators out there know if this is normal for a supporting vendor?).

The FAQ is about using ram air hoods with any cold air intake. Question 1 at www dot suncoastramairhoods dot com.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
I don't think you can post links until you have a total of 15 posts.

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Found a Typo. The hoods aren't $200 off, its $296 off. The $699 price is correct and probably will not ever be this low again. Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Is the 199 shipping to Canada apply to Alaska( Anchorage) too?

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
SuncoastPrez said:
Found a Typo. The hoods aren't $200 off, its $296 off. The $699 price is correct and probably will not ever be this low again. Merry Christmas.
I had been wondering about this...

1 - 20 of 53 Posts