Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im going to try to change the LED's in my guage cluster but im thinking of buying one from ebay incase i mess up. Will i need to get one from a 2005 with 4x4 big tow ect for it to work? or can i just use anyone? also will it show the odometer reading whats on the new guage or is the miles/km (canadian here) of the truck stored in the trucks computer?

also if i use an american one the odometer reading show miles right?

any help is great and if someone knows of a thread of how to replace the cluster would be awesome! thanks a lot!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
You will need to get a big tow cluster in order to have the tranny temp you get now. The mileage is stored in the cluster (its actually also stored inthe truck but that isnt shown) so whatever miliag is on the replacement cluster will be what is shown.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok thanks thats exactly what i was looking for. will the cluster from a 07-08 4x4 Big tow work?

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
I know a 07 will work for sure but I dunno about 08+ You will not have the same mileage if you swap. Some or no functions features might be different.
And last but not least, the dealer is the only place you can get the mileage corrected.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts