Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after many weeks of thinking about changing my truck up a little bit I am finally taking the plunge.......

Attachments

·
Registered
893 Posts

thats what i was thinking lol...

dont forget to post pics!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I know just didn't want to put all the cans in the picture..... pictures soon to come.....

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
your really painting your entire truck in bedliner ??? get it line-x.. this crappy spray on stuff falls off.. I have it in my wheel wells and im always re-spraying it.

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
your really painting your entire truck in bedliner ??? get it line-x.. this crappy spray on stuff falls off.. I have it in my wheel wells and im always re-spraying it.
I have it all over the place and the stuff still looks flawless...They make a spray specifically for the wheel wells...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I started my project at about 1pm and of COURSE my luck I start it have the stuff all apart and then get a call from work and had to go in. Bummer but anyways I just got home and put these pics up so far this is what I have done I am going to paint the rest tonight in the garage so still more pics to come.

And if you wanna know yes the third picture does have the grille on a towel that says butt (brown side) and face (white side) gotta love the family humor gifts I receive.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Hell, why your at it, you might as well to the DIY grill mod as well!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn so i went out and painted the grille and the lighting in the garage wasn't the best and there is a tiny run in the rustoleum bedliner :( anyone know if I could just sand the area and re-spray it?

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
anyone know if I could just sand the area and re-spray it?

Yeah that would be fine just make sure and do the exact same thing you did on the whole thing as you will start from scratch on the spot that failed. Also section off the spot with tape and sand the whole area..

·
Registered
96 Posts
Nice start

·
Registered
795 Posts
after you sand down the area try doing a few coats from further away to help blend it all in...you wont even notice the run anymore

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Bedliner suckssss... this new fad is not the britest idea.. I did it and regreted it for months.. then went to sell my truck and people didddddNOT like the bedliner... thought it was cheap looking...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
EVERYTHING on my truck is black or smoke color expect for my bumpers so it being bedlined actually makes the truck look more uniform and I like the look.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
yeah i know what you mean, i felt the exact same way... but after the fact i was kicking myself in the *** because it came back to bite me in the ***.. i had so many problems selling my truck because of it.. i mean im not trying to stop you from doing it. i just like to warn people it sounds all good and dandy at the time, but in my opinion after the first week i didnt like the way the black and the bedliner looked because the color was so off, not to mention it chipped like no other.. i had to touch it up once a week...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FINISHED!!!!!!

Sorry it took a little while to post the finished pics. The day I put it back on its been raining/snowing ever since except this morning.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
looks great man.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts