Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for an 08 CC Pro-4X in Smoke or White!

If anyone has any information on where I can get one, please let me know!

I currently have an 08 CC SE (13k Miles) and I am wanting to trade up!

Thanks,
Cole M.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
287 Posts
I don't consider it much of a trade up. Your probably better off just investing in some suspension parts from PRG, give Greg a call, and if your worried about the seats order some aftermarket leather from katzkins.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,638 Posts
What packages would you want in a pro-4X? You won't be happy with the trade in value of your SE. Have you priced it yet?

Clint
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,638 Posts
They have 2 here
Courtesy Nissan
1777 N Central Expy
Richardson
TX 75080
Tel. (972) 231-2600


Clint
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
You mean like this???? They have four on the lot by me. Dont know why you are "trading up" tho.

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,840 Posts
If you trade-in an 08 for another 08, I'm going to find you and slap you. Then I'm going to hire an 8-year-old to run your finances for you :upsidedow
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,781 Posts
matthews said:
If you trade-in an 08 for another 08, I'm going to find you and slap you. Then I'm going to hire an 8-year-old to run your finances for you :upsidedow
LOL!! that's awesome. pretty much what i was thinking too.
what's so special about the pro-4x that makes you want to trade? you will lose what, 5K? 7K? just get the 4" performance package lift from PRG for 2K and do a custom leather conversion for less than 2K. is it the 4WD you're after? get a trutrac for $500 and call it good. my $.02
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,454 Posts
Seems like a dealer should be able to find you one close by. They will usually go the extra step to make the sale. If not there are alot of new vehicles listed on Autotrader. Try those and see if they help, instead of getting ripped for your personal and financial decisions. Good luck man!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,557 Posts
Cole_Tx said:
I am looking for an 08 CC Pro-4X in Smoke or White!

If anyone has any information on where I can get one, please let me know!

I currently have an 08 CC SE (13k Miles) and I am wanting to trade up!

Thanks,
Cole M.
Get hold of MuskyHunter! LOL. He found my newly purchased 2008 Blizzard PRO-4X CC LWB for me...no idea how he did it though. Good luck! The white is sharp!!!
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lurchdubious said:
LOL!! that's awesome. pretty much what i was thinking too.
what's so special about the pro-4x that makes you want to trade? you will lose what, 5K? 7K? just get the 4" performance package lift from PRG for 2K and do a custom leather conversion for less than 2K. is it the 4WD you're after? get a trutrac for $500 and call it good. my $.02
I am not after the leather interior.

I want the 4wd! I work in construction and am working on some projects in the mountains of West Arkansas and Eastern Oklahoma. I am not certain on trading it in, I was just looking for some other options. Do you think trutrac would be sufficent enough, I will not be doing any hardcore offroading, just when it gets rain it gets slippery up those dirt roads. I make it fine in the 2wd but want some more help!

Thanks for the help!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
305 Posts
I'm also looking to get a Pro4x in the next week or so. Fortunately for me, there are several dealers around me that have them on their lot.
HVT, how is the turning radius on the long bed CC compared to the standard bed CC (assuming that's what you had before)?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,320 Posts
HudsonValleyTitan said:
Get hold of MuskyHunter! LOL. He found my newly purchased 2008 Blizzard PRO-4X CC LWB for me...no idea how he did it though. Good luck! The white is sharp!!!
Nissan site is what I used.
There is a lot of inventory in the DFW Metroplex. Searching for a Pro 4X Crew Cab 4x4 in Blizzard White or Smoke returns the following results:

Bankston Nissan Of Dallas in Farmers Brance has one Pro 4X in Smoke with leather bucket seats

Trophy Nissan in Mesquite has one Pro 4X in Smoke with cloth power split bench seat

Courtesy Nissan in Richardson has two (2) Pro 4X in White with leather buckets.

North Texas Nissan in Denton has one Pro 4X in White with leather buckets, and sunroof.

Thornhill Nissan in Fort Worth has one Pro 4X in White with charcoal cloth bucket seats.

Thornhill Nissan in Fort Worth has one Pro 4X in White with leather buckets.

Jerry's Nissan in Weatherford has one Pro 4X in Smoke with leather bucket seats

Jerry's Nissan in Weatherford has two (2) Pro 4X in Smoke with charcoal cloth bucket seats
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,557 Posts
GoFast33 said:
I'm also looking to get a Pro4x in the next week or so. Fortunately for me, there are several dealers around me that have them on their lot.
HVT, how is the turning radius on the long bed CC compared to the standard bed CC (assuming that's what you had before)?
Honestly? as long as you're not doing 3 point turns on narrow roads, you probably won't notice a whole lotta difference. Parking lots will probably take some getting used to (I've had mine since Saturday so..no parking lots yet) but with the length, I'll be using more than one spot way off by myself as to not piss people off.
But in my everyday driving, I haven't even noticed the extra 20 inches.

Sorry MuskyHunter, didn't mean to offer your services up to everyone...lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
305 Posts
Is it true that the Pro4x comes factory leveled?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
278 Posts
Cole,

McGavock Nissan in Abilene has 1 LWB CC Pro-4x, but it is RED. Abilene is about 3 hrs west of DFW on I-20. Don't waste your time looking on McGavock's website... the inventory is NEVER up to date.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,781 Posts
Cole_Tx said:
I am not after the leather interior.

I want the 4wd! I work in construction and am working on some projects in the mountains of West Arkansas and Eastern Oklahoma. I am not certain on trading it in, I was just looking for some other options. Do you think trutrac would be sufficent enough, I will not be doing any hardcore offroading, just when it gets rain it gets slippery up those dirt roads. I make it fine in the 2wd but want some more help!

Thanks for the help!
i really don't know much about the trutrac, so i don't want to tell you any misinformation. i do know that those who have them tend to be extremely happy and are still able to do a bit of offroading. depending on where we live in the future i may just get a 2WD w/trutrac & save the cash on 4x4 & gas & lifting. my Titan is 4x4, just cuz i think having a 2WD truck in idaho is the equivalent to having a ...female truck. i know the trutrac will allow both rear wheels to spin at the same time, vs just one wheel, and that will get you out of a lot of sticky situations.

i'm sure someone more educated will chime in soon...
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top