Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to order some 35w 6000k HID's from DDM Tuning and was wondering what bulb type to get and if i needed the harness, error code eliminator or adapter cables?
Thanks Austin

·
Registered
240 Posts
Nope, all you need is the basic kit. I believe the bulb is 9006 but let me double check.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Yeah, 9006. Get the slim ballast, makes it alot easier to mount them.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Yep just get the raptor kit,25 bucks! I would do 5000k but that is just my preferance..

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
240 Posts
They advertise their prices cheap to get your attention then when you add it in the cart the charge a lot for shipping.

Are you getting the regular or the slim ballsts? I got the regulars so if you did I can show you where I mounted mine.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They advertise their prices cheap to get your attention then when you add it in the cart the charge a lot for shipping.

Are you getting the regular or the slim ballsts? I got the regulars so if you did I can show you where I mounted mine.
Ya i just ordered the regulars.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Im thinking of purchasing a set for myself. I am local here in San Diego. If it would be cheaper for me to pick em up and send em to ya, I can. Just let me know and we can work something out. I can't imagine em being more than $5-10 for shipping to FL depending on what service you want. Let me know...always down to help a titan brotha.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im thinking of purchasing a set for myself. I am local here in San Diego. If it would be cheaper for me to pick em up and send em to ya, I can. Just let me know and we can work something out. I can't imagine em being more than $5-10 for shipping to FL depending on what service you want. Let me know...always down to help a titan brotha.

Damn about 2 minutes late, already ordered them. but its cool it was under 40 bucks and a couple of my friends have hid's and they payed 70 for them

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
my buddy has the regular ballast kit in his bimmer and danggg theyre huge. Interested to see where u mount yours. Got the slims on mine love em, 6K gonna do 5K fogs next.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Less than $40 in shipping or HIDs+shipping OTD?

You have to remember your going to have to pay tax!

So it would be cheaper if he just had them shipped from ddm themselvs.

And as far as mounting, there is a little metal ledge behing the head light I just zip tied them to..

·
Registered
2,028 Posts

And as far as mounting, there is a little metal ledge behing the head light I just zip tied them to..
yep, the DDMs come with double sided sticky patches... that last about 3 days so def ziptie, then the little black boxes i just stuck to random places on each side so they wouldnt bang around

·
Registered
1,191 Posts

I did the same thing, works perfect. Only my HID's came with bolts. Then I added zip ties for extra security.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts