Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 10626 Posts

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This page is under contruction =)

ORDER STATUS INQUIRIES

* Once your order has been packed, a mailing label will be purchased by Legit Accessories via PayPal and an email will be sent to your PayPal email address with your tracking number.

* The tracking number provided by USPS will include information as to when USPS physically received the package and an estimated delivery date.

* The tracking info is accessible through PayPal.

* Any posts, texts, or phone calls regarding order inquiries will be redirected to the PayPal website.

* Most orders are able to be shipped within 3 business days. However, some orders require additional time for various reasons and we kindly ask for your patience as we work hard to ship your order as fast as possible.

* If you become unsatisfied with the amount of time it takes to fulfill your order, then we ask that you do the following and accept our apologies:

1. For LED orders, text JB with your full name requesting a refund. 213-247-nine 1 4 9

2. For HID orders, text ES with your full name requesting a refund. 352-519-HID one

We believe that this will expedite shipping times and increase order accuracy and therefore promote a higher level of customer satisfaction overall.

·
Registered
202 Posts
re: H.I.D's & L.E.D's **NIB**

Subscribed! lookin forward to some pics and prices for packages like led interior and exterior kits

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey bro, just wondering if you got any updates on my order.
Sorry I didn't put you on the list, but I have your order here. Pm me your address again. Here are some samples of 2 styles of rear tails I took last night

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Attachments

·
Registered
920 Posts
How much are your hid kits going for. I am in the process of getting fog lights and want to go with hid to match my low beams.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts

Could you get me a kit for my wife? She has an 08 Xterra SE. (Headlights only)

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much are your hid kits going for. I am in the process of getting fog lights and want to go with hid to match my low beams.
I have them listed as $45 on my digital flyer but I was unable to buy 100 unit as agreed so they are $55 shipped. They are the best on the market. I'll post pics and specs a.s.a.p.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Could you get me a kit for my wife? She has an 08 Xterra SE. (Headlights only)
Of course I can! I can do all makes and models. How have you been?

·
Registered
123 Posts

How much are a pair of the very bright backup lights? I have a set of SEREs LED taillights and I want something much brighter to replace the stock backup bulbs.

Rick

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How much are a pair of the very bright backup lights? I have a set of SEREs LED taillights and I want something much brighter to replace the stock backup bulbs.

Rick
I decided to carry another level which will be considered entry level. I post pics and specs on that later.

The 42 led bulb is $18 shipped (2 pcs)

That super led in the aluminum casing is $30 shipped (2 pcs)

I will also carry a $10 shipped ( 2 pcs)

·
Registered
5,522 Posts

Of course I can! I can do all makes and models. How have you been?

I've been good man, working a lot and taking care of my 2.5 yr old and 2 months old. Wearing me out:) I'll hit you up for those Xterra lights soon.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've been good man, working a lot and taking care of my 2.5 yr old and 2 months old. Wearing me out:) I'll hit you up for those Xterra lights soon.
Awe man I feel you. My trio is killing me as well. boy @ 12, girl @ 8 and boy @ 2.2. I'll see you around the forums and just hit me up when you are ready friend

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
I need reverse for both sides. I have 8k Low/highs/fogs, can u match them?? Shoot me a pm with price and I'll populate ur paypal

Sent from Goree's iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
335 Posts

Rick
Hey go with the super led in the aluminum casing, they are insane! I stopped by to see these in person and it will blow you away and anyone sitting behind you! You'll be able to see for miles and miles!

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
JB what K is the white HID's ? i don't want blue.
it's 5k, that stock white. 6k is hyper white. 8k is blue

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok......low/fog in 35w with a true 8000k color none of that ddm crap where 6000k-12000k is exactly the same. PM me for a package deal hahah
http://www.blindinghid.com/images/10k.jpg
that color^^^^
If my suppliers swears by this, I believe him. DDM is crap, you get what you pay for. The kit I sell is a 35w.
5k is a factory white and that looks like 6k hyper white.
8k should be blue and 12k purple. I am selling them as cheap as I can. $55 a set shipped. I'll be able to lower the price if I buy 50 sets

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey Scott that super l.e.d. Is crazy bright. I think They are so bright, you can see them from space lol. I sold a pair already

1 - 20 of 10626 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.