Not open for further replies.
10581 - 10600 of 10626 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
re: H.I.D's & L.E.D's **NIB**

Don't you dare ask about that woman.

I will find you.....and end you.
aahh I've seen her on a couple of 06hemi threads... hah! when are you coming to Tx, papro4x?!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
21,015 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,169 Posts

can someone explain who Betty is? I don't understand :(
Nooooo!!!! Don't you dare ask for Betty. Some things are better left unknown.

Oh, crud. She's been released in this thread. Great. Now I can't peruse this thread at work. Oh, wait. I work at home. It's all good.!

·
Registered
3,781 Posts

Wow. I checked back in on this thread to see if I could persuade someone to come install the LED's I bought from JB a year ago, LoL.

Since so many people have extra time on their hands - come on over to my place, haha!

·
Registered
2,283 Posts

we have lost intelligence, we have no intelligence!!! Lol

who can quote the movie

where can I get LEDs for my lawn mower and weed whacker so every time I hit the throttle the lights get brighter

·
Super Moderator
93,483 Posts

Drama is over, this thread needs to move back on topic.
I've asked once... This is a buy/sell thread, if you want to chatter take it to an off-topic thread please.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts

Holy **** this turned into the dumbest cluster**** of retardation I have ever seen. Must be the full moon..if you guys keep talking ****, Titantalk.com might turn into twitter, mods keep banning all the active members and the # of posts will go in the ****ter..you know, except for those who gain their post counts by posting pictures of women in compromising positions in the "oh so secret" premium threads..but this ****s getting out of hand..entertaininf,, but out of hand.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts

PaPro I'm in MD I'll take you to lunch lol haha Anarvian you're awesome lol :D :D
But on another note back to LEDs an HIDs yay need to get some super reverses

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
160,566 Posts

·
Registered
5,302 Posts

Don't you dare ask about that woman.

I will find you.....and end you.
I just noticed you have over 4k post in like 6 months. STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD!!!!!!! Lol

·
Registered
5,302 Posts

·
Super Moderator
160,566 Posts

They are a vendor. They have a rep here. What more do you need?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts

How is the owner banned for life, but business still allowed? Not trying to stir pot, seriously interested in how that would work..
Because you can do business with his newly hired assistant that may or may not the answers to the questions you have, but not the owner..knowwhatimsayyyyyin'? Its like calling a sushi resteraunt to order pizza.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts

Just an answer to an easy question, which you did. Not sure why you have to go into defense mode over a site question... Just thought it would be weird to be putting money into something you weren't involved in. Thanks tho!

·
Registered
4,047 Posts

Damn it! I don't see the Super Bright brake LED's on the site and will soon need them, anyone got a link?

·
Registered
14,126 Posts

I just noticed you have over 4k post in like 6 months. STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD!!!!!!! Lol
NO! He answers a lot of the repeat threads on here about tires/ wheels, leveling kits, exhaust.

·
Registered
8,174 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts

I've asked once... This is a buy/sell thread, if you want to chatter take it to an off-topic thread please.
Just in case you guys missed it...

10581 - 10600 of 10626 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.