Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I work at a local Best Buy up here in Michigan and I saw this pull up in the parking lot and had my manager cover my spot so I could take these pictures. I hear people talking sh!t about my FOREIGN truck all the time up here because apparently my one purchase turned the big 3 upside down.... Idiots....

Anyways I just thought this was comical.....

Sorry for the poor pics from my cell phone but you get the idea.....

2011 F-150 advertising trailers being pulled by two Silverado's HAHA

Attachments

·
Premium Member
58,286 Posts
That's classic. :jester:

·
Registered
766 Posts
Too funny...:bangit:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Those are for the 2011 Ford F-150 truck comparison drive event. They have Ford, Chevy, Dodge, and Toyota trucks all loaded with these trailers so you can compare the drivetrains. Ford is really pushing the new eco-boost and 6.2.

Reactions: Pops and TitanBlue

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
That there reminds me of the Coca Cola employee that got fired, years ago, because his wife brought him Burger King for lunch while working at the plant. Back then Coca Cola had just lost the Burger King bid to Pepsi. So they fired the employee for bringing a Pepsi product onto the plant.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
That there reminds me of the Coca Cola employee that got fired, years ago, because his wife brought him Burger King for lunch while working at the plant. Back then Coca Cola had just lost the Burger King bid to Pepsi. So they fired the employee for bringing a Pepsi product onto the plant.
That's hilarious. :bouncy:

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
Yep, I used to work for them.. Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Budwiser, Coors, as drivers we all knew each other pretty well and hung out once in awhile, but bringing a competitor's product into the plant or being seen consuming one while in uniform was automatic termination regardless of which one you worked for. Dr Pepper was the only exception because it's more of a franchised product that is distributed by whoever has bought the local distribution rights.

When new products hit the market (Poweraid, Fruitopia, etc) hit the market, it was fun to taunt the newbie Pepsi drivers into trying some then tell them "ummm that's automatic termination for you buddy and there's a security camera right there" as they were taking a drink. :rofl:

Honestly though, I haven't personally seen another industry I can think of that is as competitive as the beverage business is.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Rotflmwaoanctdbtiluasagofottsitadanio

·
Registered
369 Posts
Sorry, that stands for.

ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING MY WHITE *** OFF AND NEARLY CHOKED TO DEATH BUT THEN I LOOKED UP AND SAW A GLASS OF FRUITOPIA ON THE TABLE SO I TOOK A DRINk AND NOW I'M OK.

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Honestly though, I haven't personally seen another industry I can think of that is as competitive as the beverage business is.
I have a couple of friends who are UPS pilots. They knew a guy who'd accumulated enough hours to apply and was so eager to have his application considered that he sent it in via FedEx. For some reason, he never heard back...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts