Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heres a couple videos of me racing a civic hatch and TT member LonghornTitan at Thunder Valley at our little Titan meet. We had zero Traction the track temp was way too cold. We all spun like crazy even sandbaggin we would spin Anyways here they are.

Im in the close lane I won the race but ran a slower time lol. He ran 15.0 I ran 15.2

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
U gotta run it next time. Also look on here at all the guys running in 4wd. It might change your opinion. Maybe Deerslayer will chime in he is one of the faster guys he runs in 4wd.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
U gotta run it next time. Also look on here at all the guys running in 4wd. It might change your opinion. Maybe Deerslayer will chime in he is one of the faster guys he runs in 4wd.
If you have 4wd and especially if your in factory warranty, run it in 4wd! Tons of guys running mid 14's with basic bolt ons as of late. Good luck and remember to turn 4wd on and off while only moving straight forward.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I had asked him to run it and he said nah its 4wd I said thats even better launch in 4 but he wasnt going for it he doesnt wanna tear it up which I dont blame him but thought id get u guys help.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
at least do it once so you know how much faster it is! i wish i was 4wdLOL

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Reactions: 08crewcab

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Nice Runs! Thank' for the video's!!! :)

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
What's stopping you from getting a real limited slip?
My second baby is due in 4 weeks:) Maybe sometime in the near future, we will see. I want tru trac along with some 16" Chevy rims and DR's or slicks too.

By the way don't think I didn't hear the sarcasm in your post I'm just choosing to ignore your ignorance. You should change your screen name from woot to God!

Sorry OP your thread is getting jacked but I couldn't let him bully me......LMAO

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
not 08+ it sucks

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
You can get a TT you just have to do an axle swap from a pre-'08 Titan.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Or go to cali somewhere I guess where the inventors are? Someone told me thats the only way to get TT for 08+. Outside of rearend swap of course.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
thats a lot of trouble for a TT.....when i have the $ saved and ready ill make the decision. so i put those drop shackles on lastnight....looks 10x's better and hopefully i get a little better weight transfer on the launches! im going to the track this friday as long as it doesnt rain!!

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
thats a lot of trouble for a TT.....when i have the $ saved and ready ill make the decision. so i put those drop shackles on lastnight....looks 10x's better and hopefully i get a little better weight transfer on the launches! im going to the track this friday as long as it doesnt rain!!
Air up the drivers side and the passenger side down to about 25-28lbs. The more air on the drivers side will actually help transfer weight to the passenger side. How much weight you putting in the bed? Good luck, I'll text you from the track friday night, I'm going too!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts