Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well... I knew it was going to happen at some point, but I was hoping she would last a couple more years. The transmission on the T started going out so I had to trade her in.

Stopped by the Nissan dealership and they were all tools. No one wanted to work a deal on a new Titan. They kept trying to sell me a car instead. The last thing I asked them before I jetted was "Will that thing handle off-roading?"

Next stop was the Ford dealership... Parked, walked around for about 20 min and no sign of a salesperson. Walked in and found out they were ALL in a meeting. :huh: Left...

Went to Randall Noe in Terrel because I knew that had both Ford and Dodge trucks and everyone I know has bought something from them. Wound up buying a 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4. I am happy with it so far and the gas mileage is ALOT better than the Titan was. Of course being on here and having done SO much to the T, I just had to do something to it... First thing I did was take the stupid looking wheels off and bedlined them. Getting exhaust done on it today and have no idea whats next, but I know something will be.

This pic was taken while I was in the process of spraying the rims...

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
I was going to say "time for some bedliner", but it looks like I wasn't fast enough.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was going to say "time for some bedliner", but it looks like I wasn't fast enough.
Yup... That was the first thing that had to be done to it. Did the rims and the bull bar from the T.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Yeah man I got a CC sport and average 16 ish intown. Alot better and quicker ;)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah man I got a CC sport and average 16 ish intown. Alot better and quicker ;)
That was the first thing I noticed about it... It is alot quicker than my T was. Have you done anything to yours yet exhaust wise?

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
That was the first thing I noticed about it... It is alot quicker than my T was. Have you done anything to yours yet exhaust wise?
I have a 18 or 22 inch magnaflow forgot witch one i got haha. and a Cutout. and tune...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts