Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I've been buying all kinds of goodies here and there from other members for my titan, even paid for a sub set up from Tech 12 that I haven't even got yet. (So be on the lookout later) Today, with gas the fact that I have two vehicles and a boat, going to school, working like mad, I've decided to make a drastic change to my life drove the T to carmax unloaded it but pulled off some goodies ahead of time, so this is what I have for sale, as well as some stuff I never got around to installing.

Prices are pretty firm, and include shipping, but hey if you feel the need make an offer, yea never know what mood I'll be in at the time. These items are off a 2007 Nissan Titan or were bought to be used with a 2007 Nissan Titan.

:redblob"1. AFE Stage 2 Cold Air Intake. I literally installed this on the Truck TEN DAYS AGO after it sat in my room for 2-3 weeks. Took it off the truck wasn't even dirty yet. In original box with all hardware and instructions. $260 I swear this is one of the best intakes out there there is a really good write up on it here on the forum if you search for it. SOLD

:redblob"2. Airaid Throttle Body Spacer with bolts. $45 SOLD!

:redblob"3. Steering Wheel Audio Controls with Cruise Control $45 SOLD!

:redblob"4. Next, I have Non-Big Tow Power/Heater Mirrors, including OEM wiring harnesses to both doors, new door trim bezel, toggle switch, basically everything needed to covert a non-power mirror truck to a power mirror truck. I believe these wiring harnesses include everything for the power doors etc so you remove yours completely and use these as replacements. Bought this a long time go and never got around to installing it.. $150 SOLD

:crying:(Kind of a recurring theme as none of this stuff got installed, minus the intake and TB spacer.):crying:

:redblob"5. Next I have Big Tow Gears for a 4WD, *SHOCK* Yea, I have a set of 3.36 Front and rear Big Tow gears I bought from another member on here. Rear also has wiring for Electronic Locking Differential. Shipping I'm sure will be a lot.... Really can't remember what I paid for these... $250

:redblob"6. BDGT Tuner I got 2 days ago from another member, Does not have the window mount suction cup thing. (Someone I bought it from forgot to mention that, I believe it's 9.99 from bully) Yes I un-programed my truck before taking it off, comes with instruction book. Considering keeping because the vehicle i'm considering getting down the road I could use it on. Just looking to get my money back $285. SOLD!

:redblob"7. Factory Turn signal stalk. (No Fog Light Switch) $5

:redblob"8. Black vents for foglight holes. $5 SOLD

:redblob"A few random things I thought I'd throw in there if anyone is interested...

:redblob"PS3 Games: $10 Each:
-Area 51 Blacksite
-Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas SOLD!
-Call of Duty 3 SOLD
-Resistance: Fall of Man
-Assassin's Creed
-Madden 07
-Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 SOLD

:redblob"I have a really nice Black Fossil Watch, That I have worn maybe 5 times, chick at the store was hot and talked me into it. Has 3 of the little displays in it, one is stop watch for seconds the other feeds off it for the min, the third is for military time Not a scratch on the face lite scratches on the back side that are not visible at all when worn, actually I never even noticed them till just now when I looked for them. The band is silicone so it has the rubber like feel to it, Nice watch nothing wrong with it, Just not my style. Honestly my wrists are pretty thin and to me the face is to large, my ex liked it, but like I said only wore it the 5 times she nagged me about it. I believe I paid $110-$120 I'll let it go for $85 (Comes with the metal tin)
*Added the arms have Blue in them it's Black and blue kinda hard to get it to show in the picture.

:redblob"Also Have some Blue Burton Custom Bindings, Nothing wrong with them I bought new ones this year, They are like 6-7 years old? $30

:redblob"Also now that I don't have a truck, I have a 2004 Glastron 175 SX Boat for sale It's just shy of 18 feet, red trim, I'm the second owner and have had it for a little over a year. Bought it off a coworker who bought it brand new. Power trim, has a little stereo added with 2 6x9's 2 6.5's and a bazooka bass tube, sits in the garage has around 75hours on it. Did the 50 hour big service runs great with a Volvo Penta 3.0 inline 4, real good on gas, comes with life vests and a intertube that I got with it but have never even used. Appraised for $12500 a year Asking $9500/BO

Yea so toys are nice and all, but between work and school I don't get to enjoy them. I'm 26 and not enjoying all the stress :bangit: involved with keeping up with everything. Not to mention another semester and I'll be transferring out of the JC to a 4-year and that's gonna cost a lot more. Not to mention i'm tired of all my money being spent every time I get paid. Trying to free up cashflow.

So buy what you like, if your wanting more than one thing shoot me offers and have a great day. :kiss:

:)Yes I take paypal and prefer it unless your local and have cash.
Located in Modesto CA.

:hi: If you ask a question that I've already answered in this post don't expect an answer. :hi: (Nothing personal, I just can't stand repeating myself, so If I don't get back to you maybe you should re-read some things.)

I'm also pretty prompt at responding, Unless i'm in class 10am-1pm or at work 4pm-midnight or 4pm-4am 5 days a week. But don't worry my iphone shoots me PM notifications.

Oh yea pictures are from my iphone and it's 2am right now I can get better pics if you need, The boat looks much better in the daylight.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
if my truck doesnt have those steering wheel controls could i buy those and splice them in somewhere...... i really need cruise control somehow. i know its not just like splicing in a wire somewhere but i need cruise control lol

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
if my truck doesnt have those steering wheel controls could i buy those and splice them in somewhere...... i really need cruise control somehow. i know its not just like splicing in a wire somewhere but i need cruise control lol
They come as a set you get the Audio controls AND Cruise Control, or you get a truck with just Cruise control. Never herd of getting a truck with Audio controls and no Cruise control, but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
I'm gonna miss your avatar :)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
what size are those burton bindings ?
I have a pair od DC Allegiance Boots Size 11 and they go past the tip of the binding about 1.5 inches, I never had a problem with toe drag but I ride a mid-wide. They dont have the extendable toe like the newer models. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
309 Posts
*sigh* Is you read the sentence above item one, prices INCLUDE shipping, you want those fog light covers? $5 to your door
OK then, I'll take them! Let me know your paypal and I'll send it over :)

Sorry I overlooked it...in my 7 years on this forum I"ve never come across a FS post employing over 20 moving emoticons so I may have been distracted :p

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OK then, I'll take them! Let me know your paypal and I'll send it over :)

Sorry I overlooked it...in my 7 years on this forum I"ve never come across a FS post employing over 20 moving emoticons so I may have been distracted :p
lol... Sending you a PM

1 - 20 of 42 Posts