Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I took the new Titan for a spin and when I returned home, I had two messages on the phone. They were from a Mr. Abdul Misheeka of Nissan. He has a very pronounced Indian accent and was speaking very slowly as if mastering our language. He stated that on behalf of Nissan he was checking to make sure I had recieved all the equipment on my new Titan yesterday. He said that some new owners had not recieved tires on their Titan. NOT RECIEVED TIRES???? WHAT THE..????:jester: The second message was similar in context. I thought how weird...I started to write down the messages verbatem to post here to see if anyone else had recieved such a weird call from a Nissan rep. I have to admit I wondered if it could be one of my buddies playing a joke, but I listened several times, and the voice certainly didn't sound familiar and the calls sounded so business-like...Just before I began to write down the messages to post here, the phone rang and it was a buddy of mine. He was the prankster after all! :jester: :jester: LOL...he really had me going! hehe...just living the Titan life! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Briarman said:
This morning I took the new Titan for a spin and when I returned home, I had two messages on the phone. They were from a Mr. Abdul Misheeka of Nissan. He has a very pronounced Indian accent and was speaking very slowly as if mastering our language. He stated that on behalf of Nissan he was checking to make sure I had recieved all the equipment on my new Titan yesterday. He said that some new owners had not recieved tires on their Titan. NOT RECIEVED TIRES???? WHAT THE..????:jester: The second message was similar in context. I thought how weird...I started to write down the messages verbatem to post here to see if anyone else had recieved such a weird call from a Nissan rep. I have to admit I wondered if it could be one of my buddies playing a joke, but I listened several times, and the voice certainly didn't sound familiar and the calls sounded so business-like...Just before I began to write down the messages to post here, the phone rang and it was a buddy of mine. He was the prankster after all! :jester: :jester: LOL...he really had me going! hehe...just living the Titan life! :cheers:
By the way, did you get a coin tray with your Titan? :jester:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Nope, no coin tray, but I'll survive...I'm woodsy! :jester: :jester:

Ya know, I wish I could record his messages and upload them to a site that ya'll could access and listen to...they're really hilarious-but the puzzled look on my face when I first listened to them had to be even funnier...LOL :hat:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts