Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked at the headlights on eBay and the housings are all the same, but they are sold by different companies. Are the guts different? Is one better than the other?

·
Registered
370 Posts
I looked at the headlights on eBay and the housings are all the same, but they are sold by different companies. Are the guts different? Is one better than the other?
I was wanting to know this exact same thing. My brother pulled up in his Duramax with Halo lights and I've been wanting them ever since!

·
Registered
370 Posts

These Anzo ones seems decent, anyone have an opinion on them? I found them here.

·
Registered
865 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Anzo's are the best out there come in Black or chrome
I had another set of cheaper ones they didn't last a year I think they were Spyder Brand

Hope this helps

Attachments

·
Registered
865 Posts
I had another set of cheaper ones they didn't last a year I think they were Spyder Brand

Hope this helps
damn. those look pretty good

·
Registered
469 Posts
I have those exact same ones and I honestly do not like them. I think the build quality sucks and the projector sucks. I am paying Mrmegnum to do my headlights because nothing beats OEM fit and quality. Check his work out. search -Custom take on Blackout Headlight-

·
Registered
4,047 Posts

Hope this helps
Are those the CCFL ones?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts