Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my solution for California Hands Free Law.
Since my Evo kills a battery in about 4 hours, I try to keep it plugged in when ever possible.
XM Radio is ok, but sometimes I like to listen to specific songs, so I use the aux jack a lot. I needed a way to change songs while driving.
I tried some of those vent mount holders, but losing the air flow from the vent wasn't acceptable.
Window mounts work, but to charge the phone or use the jack, now you have wires draped all over the place.
Since I don't have a 4x4, the place for the 4x4 switch was looking like a perfect place, so....it looks like this.
May shorten it by half an inch, but the stability is what I'm happy with, it doesn't shake while driving, so you can actually read text messages, emails or song titles.
Anybody else got ideas for the hands free law?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Here is my solution for California Hands Free Law.
Since my Evo kills a battery in about 4 hours, I try to keep it plugged in when ever possible.
XM Radio is ok, but sometimes I like to listen to specific songs, so I use the aux jack a lot. I needed a way to change songs while driving.
I tried some of those vent mount holders, but losing the air flow from the vent wasn't acceptable.
Window mounts work, but to charge the phone or use the jack, now you have wires draped all over the place.
Since I don't have a 4x4, the place for the 4x4 switch was looking like a perfect place, so....it looks like this.
May shorten it by half an inch, but the stability is what I'm happy with, it doesn't shake while driving, so you can actually read text messages, emails or song titles.
Anybody else got ideas for the hands free law?
RAM Mounting Systems, Inc.

Device Holders and Dashboard Vehicle Mounts*-*ProClip Car Mounts for Mobile Phones, GPS, and Handheld Devices

1 - 2 of 2 Posts