Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I don't want to beat a dead horse, but just wanted to get more opinions. I will be purchasing new tires in a couple of days. Just wanted to know your thought on these two tires. I read a lot of reviews aleady between the Hankook Dynapro and the Cooper already, both are really good tires. Just wanted know if you were going to purchase them, which one would you get and why? All opinions are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
940 Posts
I have the dynapros on my 22s and like them alot.. not to noisy and smooth ride.. and i am going to proably get the zeons for my 20s when i switch rims. So either one u will be fine. Prob no help to u but there both similar and hankooks are proably 20$ cheaper a tire

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
I went to get the Coopers, and Discount Tire's Manager talked me out of them and into some Nittos. I upped to 305/55 20s. So far I like them, but my gas mileage has suffered. I only got 12 coming home and I've been getting 14. More tire on the road, probably.

·
Super Moderator
160,795 Posts
You went from a P, to an LT tire and of a larger size. More tire on the road in the sense of weight. More rotational mass = worse gas mileage.

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
Yup. I knew I was going to lose some stuff but at least the tires should last longer than 27k.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts