Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since everyone on TT is so good about sharing, and has provided much valuable advice over the years, I thought I'd post this. After 3 years and 49,000 miles on the stock Goodyears, I decided it was time to replace. Absolutely not broken hearted about parting ways with the OEM tires. I've hated them since day 1, but they did last a long time and got through this bout of snow (~12") without argument. So, on to new and hopefully better things. Discount Tire placed new Hankook DynaPro ATM RF10's (Stock size, 275/60/20) on my T today. As they are new, I really don't have any input regarding their performance, but I love the way they look. Here are a few pics for the general population.

Attachments

Reactions: 25370

·
Registered
811 Posts
I have those tires. So far, I like them.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have those tires. So far, I like them.
How many miles do you have on them? I'm hoping to get as much as I got on the Goodyears.

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
You will probably get 2x what you got on the OEM Goodyears. I have the 17" size of the Hankook's and they are wearing extremely well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just had the Dynapro's put on my work truck (08 Dodge Power Wagon). They will definitely show up the titan's stock tires. These tires are one of the softer tires on the AT market. They hold the road pretty good and are quick to regain grip on the snow and ice even when its -30 (-22 for you Americans, hah) Keep in mind that I am comparing these to the BF A/T. Overall though, these tires are a good buy. Enjoy

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
WOW, How in the world did you get thaqt many miles out of those CRAPyears?! Mine were scary low and HORRIBLE in the rain at around 28,000 miles.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Have them on 18's, Love them! They look sweet on your 20's. I have 15xxx on them and they are wearing extremely well... still look new. they tear through snow too. enjoy

·
Registered
940 Posts
How they holding up? What did they cost u? Thanks

·
Registered
84 Posts
I've had these in 275/60-20 for over two weeks so far, they ride great and look great. Unfortuantely, they don't look "right" on my 20 x 9.5 wheels, so I'm exchanging them for some 305/55-20 Terra Grapplers. Would have stuck with the Hankooks, but they don't make a larger size in P-metric. Nitto does.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts