Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody running the Hankooks? Can you post a couple of pictures. Never seen them on a Titan. I'm due for new tires and thinking of getting these tires.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Dynapro ATM's here if you want pics...

·
Registered
2,710 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2,710 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
I've had both thoe kumhos and the dynopros. U can't go wrong with either! I like the looks of the kumhos better but they do make a bit more noise. They're not loud, just slightly louder than the dynopros.

·
Registered
423 Posts
i had a set of tha hankook's on my Jeep and loved them....whether it was mud, rocks, or street they did great and never had a problem at all...seemed good on mileage too, i had around 20,000 miles on them when i traded the Jeep and they were only about 1/2 gone. Not the most aggressive, but a very good value IMO.

·
Registered
792 Posts
This is my third set, Great ride on the highway, Great traction off road, Wear Great, Great Price!
I think there GREAT! :teethmast One more thing, they don't make a lot of noise on the street/highway.

Hankook Dynapro MT RT03 Mud Tire Reviews

Have you ever taken them in the snow? I'm taking a truck that has them up to mammoth in a week and the snow is going to be abundant after this week :teethmast

1 - 8 of 8 Posts