Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone running the hankook rt03 mt in a 35x12.5x18? anyone have any comments on them how they are in the street .
sound , ride, ware , apperance ext . also anyone know how much they weigh an how was your gas milage affected . these will be going on stock wheels and a spindle lift . will ther by rubbing ? ive seen 1 or 2 people have these but not much info .

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
I have looked at those as a frugal option, however noticing the solid broken patterns with huge gaps, I imagine the asphalt will eat them up quickly and the road noise may be an issue... I have a buddy who has them on a Ferd 350, does a lot of towing and sand stuff, prob about 30 road/70 off road, and he says they are great except for the road noise... and I hear his tires coming before I hear his exhaust...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Been running the RT03's for a few weeks now. Stayed with the basic stock size of 275/65/18's. Needed more load rating and mud capability hauling firewood than my Revo's offered, which are good tires. The noise is a bit more than the Revo's, but not loud at all. With my Gibson exhaust and typical radio volume I don't notice the tires. They go anywhere off-road/muddin and are just wide enought to keep our local car wash dude busy. Handling on road much better than expected, close to the Revo's, better than SRA's, even in the wet. Looks are real aggressive, love the side wall tread, but the mileage SUCKS, 1.5 mpg less than my typical 15 mpg as soon as they were mounted. Just pumped-um up to 65 psi tonight to see if I can squeeze a few tenths out. It’s snowing a bit here and all will be forgiven if they can perform in the white stuff. Cost $880 out the door at Dunn’s Tire.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts