1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Re Happy Birthday

tikigod said:
:hat: Happy B-day :hat:
Thanks you guys!!!!

Ohhhhh yeah, my truck is in today, {how lucky is that?} at the dealership - Titan King Cab LE - Smoke of course - 4x4 -Big tow pkg - leather heated seats - running boards - fog lights - daytime running lights - Fosgate 6 changer - 350 watt - 750cc battery - Utilitrc - Spray in bed liner - floor mats - etc etc!!!!!
They are going to keep it in the show room for me as my lease is not up on the Tundra for another couple of weeks. Can hardly wait. I'm the 1st one in town!!

Keep on trucking! :cheers:

·
Registered
359 Posts
A very Happy Birthday, Campsmoke!

Have a wonderful day, and we'll all be counting the days along with you until your Titan can break out of the showroom! :) WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Happy birthday

Briarman said:
A very Happy Birthday, Campsmoke!

Have a wonderful day, and we'll all be counting the days along with you until your Titan can break out of the showroom! :) WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!
Thanks Briarman!!!!

Waiting is really hard, but I have a lot of things to keep me busy, like, taking the 5th wheel hitch out of the Tundra {did that today,tagged and waiting to be installed in my mean machine} removing the tonneau cover{was not part of my lease} having a new windshield put in {small bullseye required change} removing command start control for installation in my mean machine, and having a new bedliner put in the Tundra because of the cut-outs made for the 5th wheel hitch. Sorry to go on a bit of offtrack. But I am excited!!!!!

Campsmoke :cheers:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Happy B-Day Campsmoke.

You will be thoroughly pleased with the Titan. Not that the Tundra is a bad truck but whenvever I see one on the road, I'm like.....it is kinda small. :upsidedow

1 - 7 of 7 Posts