Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just wanted to say that I was happy with my truck, which I bet just about every one is. I bought my truck in Jan and put about 1800 miles on it in a 3 week period and then it stayed in my garage for 5 months. Driving my truck was one of the things that I looked foward to comming back to.

Since I have been back I have put 5200 miles and thats in a little les then a month. I took a trip to Tech12's house wich was about 6 hours away to get my system installed (the system rocks BTW and I recoment Tech to anyone who wants anything Audio) and the truck did awsome. I then took a trip to texas stopping in FL, MS then Texas. The ruck again did awsome. Drove it around texas and got it tinted and an alarm with remote start verry happy with it also. Drove back non stop to NC only stopping for gas and the truck again did great. I'm extreemly pleased with the truck and am verry happy I traded my Frontier for the Titan. I spent a lot of money on gas and but I didn't buy the truck to save on gas lol. Just wanted to let every one know that I have had a verry good experience with my truck.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Dont you love these threads! The problem is, is that like the news. No one wants to here good news. Just the bad. And that is what gets all the attention. I to had a very good Titan. At 63000 miles it still ran like a champ! Who ever has it now has a good one.

·
Registered
561 Posts
So are you trying to get one mod per state? LOL

I'm still enjoying mine after 3 years and 56k miles!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Every time I drive it, I can't help but smile. Especially after a new mod has been added. It's just a kickazz ride! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DawgBone said:
So are you trying to get one mod per state? LOL

I'm still enjoying mine after 3 years and 56k miles!
I guess I could try to start doing that LOL. I had installed a banks at my house and I like it. It has a sweet rumble to it and when you romp on it man is it sweet.

·
Registered
805 Posts
R1max said:
I guess I could try to start doing that LOL. I had installed a banks at my house and I like it. It has a sweet rumble to it and when you romp on it man is it sweet.
thats great bout ur Titan!... we all love em.
one thing i always get a kick out of, with my Banks, is setting off the "chirps" on the lil rizers parked in the street as i drive by em... :)

·
Registered
599 Posts
love to hear good stories about people that are happy with their truck. i am also happy with my truck

·
Super Moderator
93,609 Posts
It's great to hear from members who are happy with their rigs! My Titan is hands down the best truck I have ever owned.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts