Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to figure out which hard bed covers will install with bed rails already installed. It looks like the Bakflip does, but I don't like the fact that you have to flip the utilitrak rails over.

Does the Fold-a-cover fit with bed rails?

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
I have the pace edwards electric cover and it should fit with the bed rails. It is a aluminum cover instead of the vinyl. You can check it out at pace edwards web site. I have had mine for almost 2 years now with no problems and the only place water gets in is where the tailgate meets the rear quater panels.

·
Registered
844 Posts
I have the Advance/K-Cover. It installs in the rail without having to flip it over. It looks really nice, too.

·
Registered
690 Posts
i have the fold a cover and i have the drop in bed liner and it works just fine.

·
Registered
164 Posts
helomech said:
I have the pace edwards electric cover and it should fit with the bed rails. It is a aluminum cover instead of the vinyl. You can check it out at pace edwards web site. I have had mine for almost 2 years now with no problems and the only place water gets in is where the tailgate meets the rear quater panels.
I looked at those......are they expensive ?

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
Billy K said:
I looked at those......are they expensive ?
I think they are about 1000 for the manual and about 1500 for the electric one installed.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
I think it is Galen who has the BakFlip, and trimmed the bottom edge of the BaKFlip rail. He did not Flip his UtiliTrac! It can be done, but I've only heard of it once. If it wasn't Galen, it was somebody at the Raleigh Meet in June.

I've mounted mine with PopRivets, so don't have those ugly clamps in the way of anything. Painted them Black with a Paint Pen to hide the Rivets too!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts