• more then once

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
My engine has been very reliable. The major problem I see is it is mighty thirsty but, then again, when I need the power, the 5.6L engine delivers with the tap of the right foot. No compaints!

I'm sorry to hear about your engine problem. That sucks!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Most likely my motor will be replaced due to cat failures, same thing with my altima too

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Just dump it dude and go get one with the off road package/pro 4 or go get the chevy your talking about. You are out of love with your Titan.

·
Registered
897 Posts
None here unless you count running and sounding totally awesome a problem. I always get complements on how good it sounds. I just smile and say "you should drive one and see how good it runs" I just love being next to another non Titan truck at a light and give them a dose of DOHC 16Valve sound of power. Almost every other truck owner I pass on the road is giving my Titan a "look-see"

I know a lot of people want one but are scared to buy anything but the big three. Where I work I am the only Titan owner out of 1000 people. There is one Raider v-8 Mitsubishi. Not sure about that truck. A couple of Tundras. Plenty of latinos driving Escalades and Surburbans with 24" wheels.

·
Registered
969 Posts
nissans do not have motor problems. it's due to user error. .... .:eek:

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Wildmike said:
give them a dose of DOHC 16Valve sound of power.

I thought my 05 Titan had 32 valves in the 5.6 L engine? Same setup as my wifes 4.7 Toyota in her Land Cruiser - just bigger and more powerful in the Titan. Did they change something on the newer engines?

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
no problems here! 04' 105k

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
My 04 blew an engine it was replaced but never the same nissan bought back that is how I got my 05. Will say this nissan stepped up to the plate and did the right thing.

·
Registered
682 Posts
my friends titan is making 415 hp after stillen blew it....haha

·
Registered
268 Posts
BlingAlong06 said:
my friends titan is making 415 hp after stillen blew it....haha
Who the kid running 15.2 and a hole in the fender? What a joke

·
Registered
897 Posts
royr said:
Wildmike said:
give them a dose of DOHC 16Valve sound of power.

I thought my 05 Titan had 32 valves in the 5.6 L engine? Same setup as my wifes 4.7 Toyota in her Land Cruiser - just bigger and more powerful in the Titan. Did they change something on the newer engines?
OOOPPPPSSS!!! my mistake. I meant DOHC 32 Valve sound of power LOL

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Passing 60,000 with a roar and no problems...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts