Nissan Titan Forum banner

Has anyone had the bedliner TSB done?

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Pork Chop 
#1 ·
I've asked this before, but has anyone had the spray-in bedliner TSB performed on their truck due to discoloration? If so, how did it turn out? Can you post "after" pictures of it? Was it worth doing? I'm struggling with this issue because my liner is very light gray and looks like total dogsh*t but at the same time I have a tonneau cover on it that stays in place most of the time.

I hate the way it presently looks as I'm pretty damn anal about that kind of thing but I don't want to make the situation worse if the TSB fix is just a "Band-Aid' kind of fix. If it looks great and is durable, then I'll do it. My warranty expires in July, so I've got time to decide. Any help or insight from you guys would be greatly appreciated!

Hey.....what the hell happened to the "cheers" smiley?!? Don't tell me it fell victim to some a$$hole crying about political incorrectness! Or worse yet, did someone's wife catch them "drinking" in the forum? Oh well, it's kisses then......:kiss:

Discussion starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info! I'd like to get quite a few members' feedback just to get somewhat of an average. Thanks!

Hey, it's back! :cheers:

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Thanks so far to the guys posting on here! I'm taking my truck in next week now and the service rep has yet to hear back from the district rep as to what they're going to do. Either way, I can't get over how bad it looks presently, so I'm having some sort of repair done.

Hey Titangasm, post some more info on the Line-X product you mentioned. A lot of guys would probably be interested in that if their liner looks bad and they're out of warranty. At the very least, I'll suggest it to the dealer as an alternative to the TSB. Line-X of Pittsburgh is very close to me. Thanks again fellas!:cheers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.