Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was yakkin to the dealer while the were fixing my oil pressure switch and he said he "heard" that either 2005 or 2006 they were bringing out the Titan with a supercharger! Has anyone else heard this? I want one.

·
Registered
429 Posts
1BadTitan said:
I was yakkin to the dealer while the were fixing my oil pressure switch and he said he "heard" that either 2005 or 2006 they were bringing out the Titan with a supercharger! Has anyone else heard this? I want one.
Yup! I actually read it in one of the reviews in a car magazine but I can't remember which one. The review said Nissan is considering a 3/4 ton and/or supercharger,or diesel.

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
1BadTitan said:
If they sell a bunch of Titans, you may see after market superchargers sooner than that.

·
Registered
662 Posts
1BadTitan said:
Hopefully, but I wouldn't hold my breath. They did the same thing on the Tundras and Toyota took about 1 to 1 1/2 years longer than they were supposed to, to finally release it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
1Titan said:
Yup! I actually read it in one of the reviews in a car magazine but I can't remember which one. The review said Nissan is considering a 3/4 ton and/or supercharger,or diesel.
I would love to see a 3/4 or 1 ton deisel model.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts