Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed tow hooks on their Titan? If so, how much did they cost and what was the installation like?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Bayou Titan said:
Has anyone installed tow hooks on their Titan? If so, how much did they cost and what was the installation like?
Yep, I have. They were kind of pricey at $45 per tow hook plus the 2 bolts per side. I'll probably think that was an insane price a year down the road but I wanted to fill up the empty spaces, just like the fog light kit. Piece of cake to install...literally 5 min's.

Karl

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
karlconnell said:
Yep, I have. They were kind of pricey at $45 per tow hook plus the 2 bolts per side. I'll probably think that was an insane price a year down the road but I wanted to fill up the empty spaces, just like the fog light kit. Piece of cake to install...literally 5 min's.

Karl
Paid $23 for two hooks and four bolts from Mossy Nissan in Oceanside, California. Talk to Steve tell him you are from Titan Talk and want the discount.

·
Registered
107 Posts
pciley said:
Paid $23 for two hooks and four bolts from Mossy Nissan in Oceanside, California. Talk to Steve tell him you are from Titan Talk and want the discount.
Are these Nissan or aftermarket hooks? Sounds too good to be true if they are genuine forged Nissan hooks.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I got this number from the NissanUSA site. 760 720 9797. Let us know what you find out if you talk with them.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Too Good to be true

pciley said:
I talked to Steve..this is what he said:

Tow hooks retail for $51.70 each and with the Titantalk.com discount they will cost you $41.30 each plus the bolts. The $23.00 amount is incorrect. That price was a one time deal for a vendor of Mossy and was per each hook plus bolts. The guy purchased a vehicle and several accessories along with the hooks. The prices were part of the vehicle purchase.

We have the parts in stock.

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
bg478 said:
I talked to Steve..this is what he said:

Tow hooks retail for $51.70 each and with the Titantalk.com discount they will cost you $41.30 each plus the bolts. The $23.00 amount is incorrect. That price was a one time deal for a vendor of Mossy and was per each hook plus bolts. The guy purchased a vehicle and several accessories along with the hooks. The prices were part of the vehicle purchase.

We have the parts in stock.

Thanks,
Steve
Well sounds like that price was CORRECT then. I bought these the same day I purchased my truck.. digging for the receipt... looks like I got employee cost.
I regret buying them though. There are some nicer ones that point vertically on Ebay. They are chrome. For about $50 a pair, looks like they use the OEM bolts. :teethmast

1 - 8 of 8 Posts