Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 Nissan Titan Midnight Edition with the 20" wheels. I am looking at adding the Rough Country 6" lift and wanted to see if I could run 35x12.5R20 tires on the stock wheels? My only concern is the new lifted knuckles, whether they are closer to the tires than the stock. I believe most everything else should be fine but didn't know if anyone was running this setup and had any issues.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I used the Rough Country 6" lift kit... It was pretty simple and the instructions were GREAT!! I used my factory wheels and put a set of Falken Wildpeak AT3 285/75r18 (35x11). Super quiet ride an it handles wells. The only issue I have, which is not a huge deal at all, is that the inner left plastic liner rubs a little when I make a hard left turn. It's fine on the right turn... If you go wider on the tire, then you will have to either cut the plastic liner a little or find a way to suck it in and secure it. I highly recommend the kit and using the factory wheel offset!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much for the help Blaze I just ordered the kit and some 35x11.5 r20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. I will post a pic when completed. You are right, that lift looks great on your truck with the stock wheels! Thanks for the help

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks so much for the help Blaze I just ordered the kit and some 35x11.5 r20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. I will post a pic when completed. You are right, that lift looks great on your truck with the stock wheels! Thanks for the help
After that, get yourself of set of Amp Research power steps! That's my next purchase in a few weeks... They will complete the look! I will post pics when I finish it up...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts