Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I ordered a injen cai from jb about 2 weeks ago does anyone know how long it usually takes to ship to al? Or has anyone used him recently ive read alot of good things and then some that said it takes awhile I don't mind waiting but at least let me know how long or send me a tracking num... Thanks
Jeremy

·
Registered
965 Posts
I've ordered the LED taillights from Burtman and am well satisfied. Have you tried contacting them about your CAI?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've ordered the LED taillights from Burtman and am well satisfied. Have you tried contacting them about your CAI?
Yes I did said it should take about a week... I don't mind waiting a little while as long as it comes

·
Premium Member
20,347 Posts
I've bought a couple things from Jason, but it was years ago. I had no issues at the time. Beats the heck out of PRG Products, that's for sure.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yeah, I got my Borla Dual exhaust from him back in 2010. Had no issues.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well it's been almost 3 weeks now still haven't heard back from him sent multiple messages emails etc. The bank i use is awesome when it comes to something like this... But really hate to do that considering imm really wanting the cai asap... But if left no other choice i will... Can anyone remember how long it took to recieve there products from him... Maybe I'm just being impatient but if I spend 400 bucks on something I expect to recieve it along with good customer service... Anyway srry to rant... Thanks

Jeremy

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hey OP I bought a cooled transmission pan from Burtman Industries last year and it took a bit longer than expected to receive, but it came in nonetheless. It might be taking longer due to uncontrollable factors. I think the business is a side job for him, sorry he hasn't responded but it's possible that he's dealing with the business on a limited capacity.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Have you tried calling him?

Here's the info from his page. Keep in mind Covid-19 is affecting lots of different things in regards to supply chain, availability, etc.

Call or Text - (717-319-2100) 24/7
(We are Corona Virus Free but responses may be delayed)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Have you tried calling him?

Here's the info from his page. Keep in mind Covid-19 is affecting lots of different things in regards to supply chain, availability, etc.

Call or Text - (717-319-2100) 24/7
(We are Corona Virus Free but responses may be delayed)
Just wanted to give an update I finally received a text from him saying that it was taking a little longer than usual that the cai should be shipped out soon and for me not to worry that I would get my product... Not gonna lie I was stressing... But anyways thanks for the responses everyone...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts