Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, dealer called and I have an appointment to have my bed extender installed this Sat.......and have the first oil change ( 1200 miles) and hopefully to have the 4x4 offroad decals slapped on the sides if they come in on time......has anyone else decided to have those decals put on their 4x4 non-off road Titans? I think it looks kinda plain without the decals.........any thoughts? Still loving my TITAN!

·
Registered
33 Posts
How much were the decals?

I really want them added to mine (4x4, but didn't have the decals). I really like the look.

·
Registered
48 Posts
SmokeyStog said:

I really want them added to mine (4x4, but didn't have the decals). I really like the look.

I would really love to have the decals also. How Much

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey, pony up for the Offroad package! At least add a front skidplate to pretend you have the package. Every other 1st gen S-10 around here has the Z-71 or ZR-2 decal that was never offered on the truck.

Yeah, they do look plain without the decal.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
My last 2 Frontiers had 4x4 decals on the back. My Titan does not. Kinda glad. It's a change. JMO. I know I got 4WD, don't care if everyone else knows or not.
I would really like the "Off-Road Pkg" skid plates though. Even if only the front one.

·
Registered
33 Posts
CI338 said:
Hey, pony up for the Offroad package! At least add a front skidplate to pretend you have the package. Every other 1st gen S-10 around here has the Z-71 or ZR-2 decal that was never offered on the truck.

Yeah, they do look plain without the decal.
Wanted to. Couldn't find the offroad package with the other options that were "must haves" (like the airbag package)...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SmokeyStog said:

The decals are 27.83 each and I was told less than 20 bucks to install them both......the reason I didnt want the Off Road package was I like the 18" wheel design much better than the 17" design that came with the Off road package......yea I had not thought about the front skid plate I might just have to add that too......... :cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts