Registered
7,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
7" CST lift
SAW coils
PRG UCA's
2.5" deavers
radflo 2.0 rears
Finally happening on memorial weekend. I cant wait. Any body else have this set up?:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
I dont have that but sounds like a fun time!!!

Enjoy the new add ons to the truck!

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya I finally got money in the bank!!! but I wont in about 10 days. more like no money in the bank! It took me 9 months to get the money.

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
BTW how much are the PRG UCA? id like that and some 2.5 (with res) rear Radflos for my truck. I just dont have the money for it :-(

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
faith+1 said:
BTW how much are the PRG UCA? id like that and some 2.5 (with res) rear Radflos for my truck. I just dont have the money for it :-(
Just under $600 I believe. I live abou 30 min from you (Wickenburg) so ill let you know after its done and you can check it out if you want.

·
Registered
386 Posts
rynomx785 said:
Just under $600 I believe. I live abou 30 min from you (Wickenburg) so ill let you know after its done and you can check it out if you want.
I drive to vegas a lot.. Im gonna have to check it out when I come through lol

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
rynomx785 said:
Oh heck ya! Id love to check your truck out when she's done.. in person.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
rynomx785 said:
7" CST lift
SAW coils
PRG UCA's
2.5" deavers
radflo 2.0 rears
Finally happening on memorial weekend. I cant wait. Any body else have this set up?:cheers:
mine's pretty [email protected] close and once i sell my TC UCAs and get the PRG UCAs its going to be even closer. one thing for sure is you're gonna love it like i love mine!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
its gettin done on the 26 of this month so anytime after that give me a ring.
928-231-4770 names Ryan. Im in phx/surprise pretty often too so either way.

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
pecora55 said:
Just got off the phone with Greg.. If all the parts are in next week, I will be getting the same setup on my truck!
What day are you gonna go? Long ways from the wick to go alone!

·
Registered
514 Posts
rynomx785 said:
What day are you gonna go? Long ways from the wick to go alone!
Whenever man. Are you driving out on Friday or what? Call me and let me know what you plan on doing. It kind of sucks cause im going to cali this week and then ill get to go back next week.. OH well its worth it :)

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Only gotta get through one more day of work and then its time to drive to cali to see Greg!!!!!:D

1 - 20 of 70 Posts