Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be getting JBA headers and Cajun catted b-pipes very soon and need to get them installed.. shops charge out the a$$ for the most part so i wanted to see if anyone was around me that would be willing to do it for less :big_grin: i live in long island but i'd be willing to drive 2-3 hours away to get it done.. i also don't have the tools to do it.. i'm pretty much no help haha :crying: :domohit: :ftard:
PM me if you can help me. Thanks!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Good luck bud! I lived in Queens and on the south shore for a few years...Not the most ideal place to get any type of automotive work done! I wish I could give a recommendation.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good luck bud! I lived in Queens and on the south shore for a few years...Not the most ideal place to get any type of automotive work done! I wish I could give a recommendation.

Haha yea its not easy around here. Theres a shop in west sayville but i'd like to save some money and not have a shop do it. If i have to i'll pay a shop but its worth a shot to ask around

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
418 Posts
I had a shop do mine. I don't have the tools/knowledge myself. Again good luck! You'll be very happy when it's done!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Man you're lucky your truck wasn't impounded after all the fun we had last night :devil:

Haha honestly I was a little paranoid driving around with a bright computer screen late at night flying around.. My neighbors despise me at this point.. Just wait for the catted b pipes and headers. They'll make a petition for me to leave lolol. It was well worth the risk and always will be!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Haha honestly I was a little paranoid driving around with a bright computer screen late at night flying around.. My neighbors despise me at this point.. Just wait for the catted b pipes and headers. They'll make a petition for me to leave lolol. It was well worth the risk and always will be!
haha I've been doing the same thing! I live in a much more rural area than LI but still! And when the pipes are on, whole different story!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha I've been doing the same thing! I live in a much more rural area than LI but still! And when the pipes are on, whole different story!

Yea im in a very populated area haha everyone heard me. The pipes and the headers!! I cant wait. If no one on here can help then im gonna just pay a shop to do it and suck it up and enjoy it lol. Where on the island are you?

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have an appointment with a shop for may 2nd.. If anyone before then chimes in and wants to help me out and save me some money thatd be great:)

·
Registered
418 Posts
I lived in Merrick, I quit my job and moved to Pittsburgh where I have some family. Work has me out in Ohio now. I love NYC and it will always be the greatest city on earth, I just didn't want to live/work there forever. I'm sure you understand. Good luck with the install, you'll be happy when its done!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I lived in Merrick, I quit my job and moved to Pittsburgh where I have some family. Work has me out in Ohio now. I love NYC and it will always be the greatest city on earth, I just didn't want to live/work there forever. I'm sure you understand. Good luck with the install, you'll be happy when its done!

I live in Florida for 10 years. I HATE the North. I mean like this is the last place I belong. But I'm 19 and I moved when I was 15 to LI. I can't wait to graduate and move. It's a fun place but not to live in, at least for me. I know I can't wait! I was quoted $600 for the install so it'd be nice to not have to pay that lol

·
Registered
418 Posts
Do you ever get into the city?? It's a lot of fun! Too much fun!;)

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Do you ever get into the city?? It's a lot of fun! Too much fun!;)

Hell yea I go to the city! But my friends are at college so I havn't gone in a while. I took this semester off but next semester I'm going to be a commuter student. Saki bombing and concerts in the city are amazing haha. But im more of a fan of open areas, guns, hunting, warm weather most of the year, basically not the north lol

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'll be doing my headers, exhaust shortly.
I live in western Suffolk and if the job is not too difficult I may be willing to help you out.
If you want you can come by me and learn how it's done.
I'm just waiting on Jeff at Cajun to send my b pipes and catback. I already have the borla n JBA longtubes.
pm me if interested.

Doc Scott

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'll be doing my headers, exhaust shortly.
I live in western Suffolk and if the job is not too difficult I may be willing to help you out.
If you want you can come by me and learn how it's done.
I'm just waiting on Jeff at Cajun to send my b pipes and catback. I already have the borla n JBA longtubes.
pm me if interested.

Doc Scott

Pm'd!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts